Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Pics!

Here are pictures of our beautiful babies!!!
Parker Elden








Preston Wayne














Madelyn Lila







Dahlia Colleen

45 comments:

Elicia said...

Hang in there you guys! Please let us know if we can help out in any way. Congratulations!
The Angell Family

Hagen and Mason said...

Hi King Family -
I found out about your blog through the Gerwer Blog. I have twin boys that were born at 25 weeks. We had our ups and downs and the NICU is very muchly the roller coaster everyone says it is. But - take the time to document this experience. Take pictures of their tiny hands and feet with an everyday object to show just how tiny they are. Say prayers over them and whisper quietly to them. Print out your favorite bible verses on index cards, stick them in a ziplock plastic bag and tape it to the inside of the incubator.
Get to know your NICU nurses - the babies will more than likely get primary nurses and treat these people like queens! They will teach you so many things about your precious little ones and you will remember them for a long time.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Leslie
Jeremiah 29.11

Shannon said...

Hi! I'm a PAMOM mommy and have heard the prayer request calls. Congrats on such beautiful babies! We'll keep up the prayers!!

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful and perfect! Congrats again!!!

Hales Family said...

They are so beautiful! They are a lot bigger than I thought they would be. Absolutely perfect little miracles! Congrats!

jag said...

Oh! They truly are amazing! What a beautiful bunch! Lots of prayers for all!

Xoe said...

Hi, I came across a prayer request on another bloggers site when you had just been admitted to hospital. My husband and I are praying for you and will continue to do so. Your little miracles are absolutely beautiful. And we pray that the blessings continue and that the future is bright for you.

Charity Donovan said...

We are praying for you and your beautiful family!!! Hugs from the Donovan Clan...fight babies fight!!!!

Jac Tubre said...

They are just beautiful! Our quads were born at 27 weeks 2 days and our smallest was 1 lb 10 oz. I am happy to report that he is a healthy 15 1/2 month old boy now that weighs 18 pounds and is meeting all his developmental milestones. Your family is in our prayers and for what it's worth, I put a prayer request for you on our blog. If you need anything or just an ear to listen from someone who has been there, just email me jtubre@cox.net and I will give you my cell number.

God Bless,
Jac & Crew

Amy-Jo said...

They are all absolutely beautiful. I am glad to hear you and the babies are all doing well. We are continuing to pray for you all!

Melissa @ House on a Hill said...

These babies are so beautiful. I can't believe how tiny they really are. Just think, a year from now what you will be doing! Let the fun begin!

~Amber~ said...

They are all so BEAUTIFUL!!!! Still praying hard for your entire family!!

Four babies 4 us said...

Awwwww, they are adorable. They (and their beautiful parents) will continue to be in my prayers.
God Bless,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

The babies are just beautiful and look so big! I'm amazed at how few tubes and monitors they have at this point. We're keeping your entire family in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

amazing! Happy Birthday to your Quads. Sending you all much love and well wishes.

Cali from FF

The Cochran Crew said...

They are all beautiful! You will cherish the pictures of their tiny hands holding onto your fingers. Any time you look at your hands you will remember how tiny they are. Many, many prayers!! You will grow to love your NICU nurses and will make a new family through them. Best Wishes and Huge Congratulations!!!
Oh, take Jac up on the offer of contacting her! She is an amazing comforter, cheerleader, question answerer and anything else you need person! I couldn't and still can't do it without her!!

Anonymous said...

JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! Love all their hair!
Congrats again guys! Welcome to the crazy world of quads!! XOXO
PS we were up at the hospital today taking the kids to get their rsv shots and many people that saw us were like "there was a new set of quads born here a couple days ago" You were all the buzz!! We were in your tower also!c

Rachel said...

Oh, Jenna and Trever, they are so beautiful!!! Once again, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Know that each of you are surrounded in prayer!!!

..Soo.See.. said...

they're beautiful and congrats again!! lots of prayers your way. stay strong, you and them are doing great!
-susy (..soo..see.. from FF multiples board)

Anonymous said...

I have pictures much like this of my twins that were born 25 weeks. My kiddos will be 14 years old in march! Hang in there it will get easier but you will be so busy for a while. Those babies are in everyone's prayers.

The Ballard's said...

Jenna They are beautiful!!!! Congratulations!!!

Kelly said...

Oh, they are all sooooo beautiful and precious!! Prayers are continuing to come your way from Los Angeles. Thrive, babies, thrive! You can do it!

-Kelly
(icebunny, a fellow MoM on FF)

the Forrest Diaries said...

It was good seeing you yesterday let me know if you need anything!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! So happy to hear everything is going well and that you are all healthy. I won't bother you with a hospital visit - just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you and are looking forward to all of you coming home.

The Rockin' I's said...

Thank you for posting the pictures. Absolutely amazing & precious! Continued prayers for all of you from us & so so so many others!

CNH said...

BIG HUGE ENORMOUS prayers that the babies continue to do well and grow and grow. Congratulations!

Lily said...

Your family has been in my prayers. Thank you for sharing pictures, they're just beautiful!

Misty said...

THe pictures are wonderful! I am really near the hospital & have done the NICU! I know how crazy it is for you, but don't hesitate to holler for help!
Misty
MOM to gggg quads

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

The babies are adorable. Sounds like they are doing well. It's just so amazing what modern medicine has to offer. Congrats! All 7 of you are in our prayers.

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

Hey jenna, the babies are precious. You guys are in our prayers and our thoughts. Let us know if you need anything. PS This is tashina

debi9kids said...

What beautiful precious little babies!
Saying lots of prayers for your family.

Nic said...

Praying hard for you all over here in England, they are just beautiful! Congratulations x

Nic (J07mom) x

Cindy said...

Hi Jenna,
I'm a fellow PAMOM'er, (but I only have 2!) The babies are beautiful, and they look really great! Congratulations, and I will keep you all in my prayers! Take Care!
Cindy Arthur

Anonymous said...

They are so precious! It's hard to believe how small they are til u actually see them. We had fun lastnight! Call us if you need anything! Y'all are doing awesome!

Anonymous said...

The babes are beautiful! Congrats!

Katie said...

Babies are such miracles! Look how perfect they are even when they are so tiny. We are praying for you and them. They are beautiful.

Erika said...

Sending many prayers from across the miles.

Anonymous said...

wow the babies seem to have such long arms and legs! so cute! what is the bruising on the first baby's chest? is that from CPR?

danamarie said...

Hello!

I found your blog through another multiple mommy blog and I am praying for you and your family...Your babies are adorable and so tiny...Hang in there and take care!

lori said...

Your babies are beautiful and I am excited for this new venture in your life.I have to say, poor little baby Parkers chest looks might sore-I hope he and all the babies continue to improve.

Keith and Jessica said...

Congratulations on four beautiful babies. Hang in there!

damien said...

have been following your blog for a long time hope all is going well with the babies and yoru family .

a blogger adict in orlando fl

The Michaels' Quads said...

Your babies are beautiful!!! I found out about your blog through the Grewers. You have been added to our prayer list and as we know how wonderful the power of prayer is!!! We have 10 month old quads BGGG. Your babies will be in graet hands in the NICU!

The Michaels Family

Deb said...

Thoughts and prayers to you all as your journey continues! What precious little babies you have!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bunch! Congratulations to all of you -- I am so happy to hear that everyone is doing so well. The J07 girls are hanging on to every blog post!