We just wanted to share a very quick update on the babies and on Jenna. The babies are doing very very well given the circumstances. They are fighting every second of the day but are defying all of the odds. We are so in love with them and they really are doing well. They have breathing tubes and a couple of other monitors for temperature and blood pressure but really nothing else. They love to hold on to our fingers and try not to let go. Preston's eyes are still fused shut but everytime he hears momma's voice, he fights so hard to open his eyes! They are so amazing and we beg and plead that you all pray for them along with us! We look at them and are reminded just how much work they will have to do. We really cannot do this without you!!!
Many of you have expressed a desire to come and visit us. At this point my recovery is progressing at a rapid rate and I am excited to see my friends and family. Short visits are welcome if you would please just call and we can think of a time. Please no drop ins as our schedules are busy with pumping, monitoring, NICU visits, Eva time, and sleep time. We are so grateful so many of you want to be with us during this very hard but exciting time in our lives. Please contact us directly if you want to come visit, we dont want anybody feeling like they are not welcome! We love you all!
Trever and Jenna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
You have tons of prayers from Mississippi! I have mentioned you several times through out the day to friends and family! Rest up, the NICU days are hard, yet so rewarding!! Congratulations to you all!!
I'm praying for your precious babies. May God bless your family in 2009!
I wish we were there to see you but know that you are all in our prayers.
I linked to your blog off the Gerwer blog a few weeks ago, and I am praying SO hard for your babies and also started a prayer chain for you on a moms board I am on, so you have alot of people praying for those little babies!!! Keep your spirits up and let God do the work. HUGS to you hun!
lots of prayers!! Jenna I hope you are feeling well and getting some sleep :-) May god bless you and family!
Lots of prayers coming your way from KS. Hang in there and know your blog friends are here for you if you have any questions or specific prayer requests!
Love,
Moni and the Graf Quads
praying for you guys and your precious family!
fellow quad mom in grand prairie,
suz
I'm praying for your speedy recovery, and for the babies to continue to do so well. Grow, babies, GROW! You're doing so well! We all can't wait to "meet" you!
-Kelly
(icebunny on FF)
Yeah! We are so relieved to hear that everything is okay and we continue to pray for you and your new family. We are excited to see pictures of your little miracles. I am getting more and more anxious for our little one to be born at the end of February. It is such an amazing time to realize the power and love of our Heavenly Father.
I started visiting your blog a month or so ago thanks to PAMOM and just wanted to say congratulations and I'll be praying for all of you!
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Elizabeth
(Mycatswillhatethis from FF)
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Elizabeth
(Mycatswillhatethis from FF)
All of our love and prayers are with you and your beautiful family, Jenna. Congratulations to all of you!
Post a Comment