The King Family
I found your blog through the Michaels'Quad Squad, a blog I follow. I just wanted to let you know you and your babies will be in my thoughts and prayers. They are beautiful!!! Hang in there!
HOLY cow! Has it been a week already???I have been thinking of your precious babies often and saying lots of prayers.
(I'm Michelle Smith's sister-in-law.)I had twins born at 27 weeks. Your "one week old" comment just brings back so many memories. Each day that passed was such a miracle . . .
Hooray!! Hooray!! Lots of prayers from our way!
Jenna that is wonderful. I am so happy to hear all the babies are doing so well. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Love Babypower
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I found your blog through the Michaels'Quad Squad, a blog I follow. I just wanted to let you know you and your babies will be in my thoughts and prayers. They are beautiful!!! Hang in there!
HOLY cow! Has it been a week already???
I have been thinking of your precious babies often and saying lots of prayers.
(I'm Michelle Smith's sister-in-law.)
I had twins born at 27 weeks. Your "one week old" comment just brings back so many memories. Each day that passed was such a miracle . . .
Hooray!! Hooray!! Lots of prayers from our way!
Jenna that is wonderful. I am so happy to hear all the babies are doing so well. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Love Babypower
Post a Comment