Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

We thought you all would like to see pics of our little ones, especially the new and improved baby Preston! Oh my goodness, he has been peeing like crazy and is getting smaller by the minute! In fact, they have had to wean all of the meds used to make him pee because they dont want him to get dehydrated! Woooohoooo!!!! Thank you so much for praying everyone!


Preston Before:








Preston after all of the prayers:









"Hooray for Preston!" says Madelyn!







"Way to go bro!" said Parker!





"Yippeeeeeeeeeee PRESTON!" Said Dahlia.



"Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy FOR BABY PRESTON!!!" said Eva!

Oh and we are all so excited because Aunt Mariah will be here in 48 hours!!!! Wooooohhooooooo!!!

86 comments:

Four babies 4 us said...

I'm so very happy for all of you. Preston looks sooooooo much better! You must be breathing a sigh of relief.
We are continuing to pray for each of you,
Michelle

Jennifer said...

God is so good!! Preston looks great! We will continue to pray for them all.

Cindy and Ben said...

Yeah for Preston!!! What a relief! I'm so happy he's doing better!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh I am smiling ear to ear right now! What wonderful news!!
I love all the pics too!

The Shumards said...

What a relief to hear that Preston is doing so much better. Those pictures are like night and day at how great he looks now. I was so worried for you all. You're little quads are so adorable and they have changed so much just from your last pictures. We will keep praying for. We love you guys.

jag said...

Best news all day! Scratch that - ALL WEEK! Hooray!

Irene said...

Praising God in Canada and still praying!

Anonymous said...

Thank You God! I prayed again last night after I thanked him for my family. I smiled huge and got a teary eyed looking at Preston! I love him so much for being such a huge fighter. Love you Preston! Way to Go all the lil King Babies.
Hugs
Connie
xxxxx

debi9kids said...

I am so very thrilled to hear he is doing so well.
God is AMAZING!
He is listening!
Thank you God!

Will continue to pray for all of your little, amazing blessings!

Shelia said...

So glad to see Preston in his "thinner" form... oh, the power of prayer! I hope things continue to go well for you, him and all of the other babies.

Charity Donovan said...

Ohhhhh....I am so happy to see how well he is doing!!! He is AMAZING!!! WAY 2 GO PRESTON!!!

Georgia said...

Keeping you all in my prayers. Way to go Preston!!!! Hope each of them continue to improve. GOD is good ALL the time.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jesus for your mercy and grace. I have prayed and spent endless nights dreaming about Preston and your his womb mates.
I will continue my vigilence. I am a grandmother of 7 including identical twins. What a blessing all my g-children are and I know your family is waiting to bounce them on their knees.
Sharan, RN in Mansfield, Tx.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

glad to see that all is looking better!

Erin said...

Praise the Lord for laying His hand on Baby Preston!

The Madeira Triplets said...

That is awesome! Our prayers have been with you. We are so, so happy for you all!

Astraea said...

He looks like a totally different baby! Awesome news! Praise God!

Nikki said...

That is such wonderful news. He looks outstanding--like a different baby!

Anonymous said...

HE does look SOOOO MUCH BETTER!! That is awesome girl!! Shoot, they all look great! They all look to be getting bigger! Stay strong girl. I know you are being swamped with calls but remember, this is you and trevers time, if you need space from people, take it!! Dont feel guilty. We can talk mor eabout this if you want. I am here for you, whatever you need. I dont want to bother you, so you let me know if you need me :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww....bless his little heart....he looks 100 times better and OH MY how they have all grown. Their faces have changed so much. I continue to pray daily and thank GOD for answered prayer!

Cathy

Catherine said...

Praising God for answered prayers!!

Robin Bair said...

Yea God!

Raechal said...

Way to go Preston! The Hardy's are pulling for all of you!

NUSLP said...

Amen! We will keep the prayers coming from Nebraska.
Came upon your blog from the Gerwer's blog.

tessa said...

Your sweet babies and family have been in our thoughts and prayers. So glad for the improvements! We've been on the NICU roller coaster before and it is hard but know we are rooting for you and your little fighters.

Moni Graf said...

The power of prayer along with the knowledge from your medical team can do GREAT THINGS!

I'm so happy that things are looking better for your beautiful little family. But the prayers won't stop......The Graf Quad Family thinks about you every day and will keep asking for God's intervention and peace for you all.

Much love from KS,
Moni

Bonnie B said...

Awesome news and pictures. I have been praying for all of your babies, but especially for precious Preston. What a difference a day makes in those pictures.

The McNulty Family said...

The power of prayers is amazing! These pictures melted my heart.

Hang in there King family.Please let me know if I can help in any way!

XOXO

Gen McNulty and Family
mom of g/g/g/b quads
www.mcnultyquads.com

Emily said...

Congrats Preston! He's such a fighter!! Such wonderful news!! I'll keep sending healing thoughts everyones way.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys. I have been praying and following you from FF. I will continue to pray that your babies will grow and be able to come home healthy!! I am crying from seeing the pictures of Preston. Praise God!

Hales Family said...

SOOOOO Happy for you! Way to go Preston! Love you babies!

Anonymous said...

I'm so pleased baby Preston is so much better and hope he carries on doing lots of "wee-wee" as we call it here! Best wishes to all the family.

edbteach said...

Thank you so much for the update. I check your blog daily and I pray for youf family as I do so.

Is there any way I can copy your pray for our babies button so I can put it on my blog?

The Mom said...

God is good! I will continue to keep your family in my prayers!

IM14U2NV said...

Fabulous!! The power of prayer is a true miracle! So happy to hear everyone is on the up and up!

The Ortega's said...

It's so wonderful to hear and see that little Preston is getting better. I know he still has a bit to go and a possible surgery, so we will continue to pray for him and all your little angels.

A n T said...

Praise God! That is awesome news! Keep growing healthy and strong little ones!

LeAnn said...

Thank goodness! I have been thinking about your guys for days now and checking your blog every day. Such Great news and I will continue to pray...

mom of six said...

Wonderful, wonderful news!!! I am so happy to hear that Preston is doing better! We will continue to keep all of you in our prayers!
Love, the Caldwell Crew
www.caringbridge.org/tx/cadencaldwell

kristinkfitness said...

YAY!!! Preston looks wonderful! I'm so happy for you and your family!!

Amy said...

Thank GOD... continued prayers to your beautiful family!

The Michaels' Quads said...

Way to go Preston!!! God is so good!! We will continue to pray for healthy babies!!

Love the new blog look!

Love,
The Michaels Quads

Alisha said...

I am soooo happy for you!

Christie said...

So, so happy for you!
Elliephant from FF

Anonymous said...

Preston looks so much better! Way to go Small Stuff! Keep growing little ones, you're doing fantastic.
Jenna your kids look great, all 5 of them! Wow! And your new layout looks great too!

Terri said...

I am so happy for you! Preston looks awesome! God is a Good God! I will continue to pray for all of your little ones.

Del said...

De-lurking to say, Praise the Lord!  I've been praying for your family and will continue to do so.

Stephanie said...

He looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

YAY Preston!! I am so happy for your family! GOD is good!!

Jac Tubre said...

Yeah Preston! The power of prayer is a remarkable thing. Thank God for his continued recovery.

Jac

Hilary said...

Yeah I have been crazy praying for your family!!! :)

Michelle said...

Praise God!
THAT is the power of prayer! He looks great! What a difference! They ALL look great!Still praying!

Kaylin and Julie said...

I am soooo glad things are progressing well!! Preston looks awesome and I am sooo happy for you guys! I think of you and pray for you everyday and I am so glad the prayers from everyone are paying off!! I miss you and I hope to hear from you soon!!

John Brekken said...

Misty told us about you and the Brekken quads have been praying ever since. We had a big prayer community helping us out when one of ours was in a difficult NICU situation and she pulled through just fine. At two years, she now has the ability to make all worry disappear with her smile. You have the healthiest 25 week quads I have seen or can imagine. It is really amazing. You must be an excellent incubator. :-) Feel free to email or add us to your list. jbrekken1@yahoo.com
Welcome to the club!
-John and Raquel Brekken, Sammy, Jack, Laila, Isabella

becky said...

our God can do ANYTHING! nothing is too much for HIM!! way to go little preston! you have lots of folks that you will never know praying for you in alabama!!

Anonymous said...

Praise God! Still praying for you all.

Nic (J07Mom)

Anonymous said...

Jenna I am so happy for you. They are looking great. And wow Preston looks so much better. Hugs.

Deb said...

I'm so happy to see he's doing well! I've been a follower via the blog ~ and have been waiting for an update.....YEAH for Preston!!!

May the blessings continue!

The Hoags said...

Hello there...I found you through a friend-of-a-friend's blog and spent about an hour reading your blog last night. My family and I will be praying for your 4 sweet babies and for everyone caring for them. Looking forward to more good news posts!!

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!!!!!! My husband and I have been praying for you and your little ones! And especially little Preston....that is awesome news!!!!!!! God is good!!!

Chris said...

I just heard about your story and was overjoyed to read that there was good news! I'll be keeping your family in my prayers for sure.

Mandie said...

I've been praying for Preston and the babies SO hard, Jenna! I'm so glad he's better.

Matt and Lindsey said...

That is an amazing praise! I'm so glad that Preston is doing so much better!

Anonymous said...

Thanks GOD!!
My prayers are with your family!
I have been following your history, and you bet, that I say a prayer daily for all your little babies. Specially for baby Preston.
GOD and PRAYERS DO work!
GO baby Preston!!!

Misty said...

I am so glad to hear that Preston is doing so much better! Yeah Preston! I will continue to keep ya'll in my prayers, and please don't hesitate to call or email if you need anything at all!
Misty
MOM to gggg quads

Penny said...

Praise be to God!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to read (and see) how AMAZING Preston is doing! God has special plans for this little boy and truly wants him to stick around!

My prayers will continue to be with all your precious little ones.

With love from New York!
Emily

Glo said...

My first post here. From FF. Just wanted to say God is Good! Way to go Preston!

Cassidy said...

God is GOOD! He looks great!

Valerie said...

Praise the Lord!! Still lifting your family up in prayer and praying for God's awesome mercy and healing on your 4 precious babies.

Anonymous said...

jenna preston looks great glad he is peeing alot. Our prayers are still with you

Suzanne said...

i seriously had tears streaming down my face when i first read this post! God is so amazing, king fam! He will continue to amaze you in so many different ways throughout this scary and wonderfully journey. sweet little preston, you keep fighting buddy! you look great! (as do the rest of the crew!) use this time to REST REST REST, mom and dad! ;)

HansonTriplets said...

God is good! Preston looks so much better. Isn't the power of prayer amazing. I still to this day believe that is how my triplets made it! I will continue the prayers for your angels.

Lainey-Paney said...

Wooohooo!
Still praying for you guys!
:)

Lainey-Paney said...

....did you ever think you would be so appreciative of urine????

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news! Hooray for Preston, and all the babies!

Kelly said...

So glad to see/hear this!

Amy said...

YEAH! Preston looks wonderful. A ton of prayers and the grace of God helped my kids make it through the NICU.

Will continue to keep your family in my prayers!

Joshua Green said...

That is GREAT news!! We will continue to pray for you guys =)

Williams Fam said...

Congratulations! They are all so precious, and we're so glad things are going well!! You're in our prayers!!

Laura Marchant said...

I am so happy for you guys and continuing to pray daily.

Anonymous said...

I don't know you guys but came across your blog and have been praying for you all. Praise God for your good news. Will keep praying!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh- A miracle! I have hesitated to check back in case there wasn't great news (don't want to cry at work!), but was so thrilled to see this today! There is certainly a lot of power in prayer!

Leslie said...

GOD BLESS ALL YOUR PRECIOUS BABIES!!!

Oh I'm SO SO happy to see/hear that your little Preston is doing so much better! I've been following from FF for a while and have been praying for your LO's to grow and stay healthy. Continuing to pray that they all continue to grow big and strong!!

BTW...LOVING the name Preston!! That's my little guys name too! He was born 6 weeks early but is now a very active 5 yr old boy!! I just know your little guy will be the same!

Anonymous said...

Yeah baby Preston. I am so excited for your family. We all have been praying for little Preston since we heard about his condition. I am so happy to hear the great news. We will continue to pray for him. Oh, our oldest Daughter colored a picture for him. I should send you a pic. Too cute! She did it at school and then brought it home Friday. Too cute. Hope all comitnues to go well. We are thrilled of this great news.

Anonymous said...

Cant wait for another update! I hope all is good ; )