Tuesday, January 6, 2009
NO BRAIN BLEEDS!!! HOORAY!
Just a quick update to let everyone know that all of our and your prayers have been answered! All of the babies had an ultrasound that showed negative for brain bleeds! We are so very happy! The babies now share a pod with 25 weekers so they have not gotten their PICC lines yet. Nothing else to report right now! All of the babies are looking great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
27 comments:
So happy to hear the scans were good! They are looking great!
That is such great news. I had a question and maybe some of the other bloggers can answer, I know you are busy but Bennett was born at 33 weeks and 4 lb 5 oz. so maybe he was farther along but I do not remember anything about a PICC line. A lot of other lines but not that one. I just wondered what that is for. I am so glad to know they are doing great.
Erika
Praying for your beautiful family!
Whoooo Hooooo!!! (that's us hollering with joy for ya'll and the babies). Absolutely awesome!! Know that prayers will keep coming!
What wonderful news! They look so precious and content. You're in our prayers.
HOORAAYY!!!!! I'm so happy for you and them! That is awesome!
You did a great job carrying those babies.
Misty
Praise the Lord!
Great!!! I put a link to your page on my last post, hope that was okay. If not, please let me know and I'll remove it! Keeping you in our prayers!!
Love from MS,
The Cochran Crew!
I am so happy!!! They are looking so good.
Praise God~!! I am just loving all your babies.
WOW!!! That is awesome! Sounds like they are doing so well. I'm very happy for you!
Keep the updates coming!
Michelle
That is so great! They really sound like they are doing well. Hang in there.
-Nicole
Mom to Lorelei, Andrew, Tristan, and Mark (26 weekers born 12/3/07).
Praise God!!!! That is huge news!!! Thank you for updating us!
The Michaels
Delighted to read that the scans where clear, keeping you all in my prayers - Flojomo - FF MOM
THAT IS AMAZING!!! THAT IS HUGE!!!
MISS YOU and am here for whatever you need!!!! XOXO
That is such great news!!! We are so happy for yall!
Congrats on 4 beautiful babies that are brain bleed free!! That is something to be grateful for!!! I have a baby Dahlia also...she is 3.5 months and was also preemie.
Good luck!!
Hi. I found your blog on my friend Debi's blog list. Congratulations! Quads! Wow! I gave birth to twin girls 2.5 years ago prematurely as well. I had them at 28 weeks along and they were both a little over 2 lbs each. I am sure your little angels will do amazing, and keep fighting.
Erica - a PICC line is a tube they put in a persons chest and it is moved up to a large vein (ex: superior vena cava). It's like an IV but can stay there for long periods of time. It is used for long chemotherapy regimens, feeding a person nutrients through IV for a long period of time, and long antibiotic treatments. Hope that helps.
OMGosh How wonderful! What a true blessing!!!!
WONDERFUL!!
I'm mostly a lurker, but I'm keeping your babies in my thoughts and wishing you all the best!
What a blessing!
Wonderful news! Have been including you in our prayers. The photos of you kissing your little ones for the first time made me weep.
Love,
Kathy Wilhelmsen
Don, David, and Mary too!
That is amazing. Tyler told us on Sunday that we needed to all kneel by our beds every night and pray for the King quads. I thought it was so sweet. So we pray for them every night both in family prayer and personal prayer. Congradulations! We will keep praying for everyone. Let us know if we can do anything at all for ya'll. Love ya'll!!!
What a strong wonderful family for these babies to have been born into.
They have many obsticles to overcome but just look at what they have accomplished in this one week of life.
Congratulations and keep showing them all the love.
Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers,
Aunt Rosie
(Buzz's sister)
Wonderful, glorious news!! I am so proud of you and so happy for you and rejoice in all the good news!!!! I love you girl. I hope Bec and I can come visit when you guys get home....and come help!!
The Lord will bless you...or should I say..continue to bless you!!!!
Hugs and kisses.
I am so glad to hear things are going well. I have everyone I know praying for you and your babies.
What a blessing!
I am a NICU nurse and I can truly appreciate what GREAT news that is, and am so happy for them and for you.
I pray that your babies continue doing well and growing big :O)
I just came across your blog and I am just AMAZED!!! I am saying a super duper prayer for you all. God is wonderful and all of the kiddos will be just perfect! xoxo :)
Post a Comment