Thursday, December 11, 2008

Poopchi!


Yep you read it right, Poopchi is the word of the day (actually of the last week). That is Eva's new word for her beloved pizza!


We have another update for you all about the quads. I am now in my 23rd week. We had an appointment this morning with Dr. Herzog and everything went well. All of the babies look great. We were surprised to hear that my cervix had shortened down to a 3.6. The tech and the doctor still seemed pleased and cheered us on for how well they think we are doing. The doctor measured my belly and I am now measuring 37 weeks! Crazy huh? I delivered Eva at 38 weeks! That would definetly explain why I am tiring out pretty easily.

We are really excited because on the 23rd of this month we will get to have our 3d ultrasound! It will be really great to see them before I go into the hospital. Here are some pics of the babies and my enormous belly!



Dahlia







Preston





Parker




Madelyn



3 comments:

BUILDING WITH 6 said...

HI Jenna! Sounds like all is well.
My cervix changed around 22 weeks from a mid 4. something to a low 2. something. It caused a concern for the docs and I was contracting quite a bit. But almost 7 weeks later, it hasn't changed since. It's held out at about a 2ish and that is with crazy contractions. I've had two hostpial stays and have been at home since just before Thanksgiving. I would have never guess at 22 weeks I would be at home now. Amazing. Lots of answers to prayers that is for sure. I'm so glad for my kids though. Even though it's alot of work for my family to have me here, I'm glad for my kids.
Keep up the good work and can't wait to follow your posts. Kami in Phoenix.

jag said...

Wow! You're doing so well! Those profile pics are so sweet. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

3.6 is still great, no worries! Remember went down to the low threes at 23 1/2 weeks and when i delivered at 29 weeks, i will still 2.75. Hardly changed.
Doing great!
I bet Eva is super cute when she says that!
I need to come visit next week...!! You up for it?