Tuesday, December 23, 2008

VIABILITY!!! 3D PICS!!!

TODAY IS 24 WEEKS AND WE NOW HAVE REACHED THE POINT OF VIABILITY! We are so very excited and it feels like a dream to finally be here! It really is our first milestone and our next one will be 28 weeks! I have not been having contractions and I have felt pretty good so we are definetly thinking we can make it!
We had a 3D ultrasound today and we only were able to get pictures of Preston. He is in front of all of the other babies so he was pretty easy to see. We saw a bunch of body parts including one of the boys booties lol! It was adorable :)! Preston looks amazing. I am so happy we got to see one of the babies today! We will have another 3D ultrasound next week on Tuesday after Dr. Albert's appointment.




22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! That is so cute. He's gonna be a stud! I cant wait til they are here. Call me if you need anything, whatsoever! Keep up the good work.

Stephanie said...

Congrats on making it to 24 weeks! 28 weeks here we come!!! :)
Merry Christmas!!

Misty said...

Congrats!!!! And HOoray!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS WOMAN!! I am so proud of you! This is huge!
MISS YOU AND WANT TO SEE YOU WHEN THINGS CALM DOWN FROM THE HOLIDAYS. I am so glad you get to spend christmas with Eva at home!
Think of the chaos your next christmas will be... i can give you a verbal preview of what is to come if you want, but your probably better off not knowing :)

Anonymous said...

Jenna & Trever- We are so happy for you guys making it this far, I cannot imagine the excitement you are feeling. You all continue to be in our thoughts and prayers! Merry Christmas! Love you guys

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear you have made it to 24 weeks! You and your family is in my prayers!

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. Your dad told me how you were doing at Christmas but it was fun reading all that you've written as well as seeing all your pics. Sounds like things are going well. Take care.
--Cousin Michelle & Family

The Rockin' I's said...

How neat! It was great seeing ya'll on Christmas. Continued prayers and positive thoughts from us.

Audrey said...

Praying for you in Oklahoma. Fight babies fight.

jag said...

I just read on the Gerwer blog that you are delivering. My family is saying prayers.

debi9kids said...

Saying lots of prayers here for you in NJ.
Praying you have smoothe and uneventful delivery.
Blessings.

Stephanie said...

I just saw the update on Caseys blog...I am praying for you and those sweet babies right now. God is good and I pray that he stays with each of the quads and the doctors during these tough times. You can do it girl...you have done such a great job so far!!
Prayers and hugs coming form Katy, TX!

Anonymous said...

I just read on the Gerwer blog that you were in labor. I am praying for you and your babies.

Anonymous said...

Dear Jenna & Trever,

I am praying hard for you tonight. I hope you can feel all of the prayers being offered up on your behalf and that you can rest in the shadow of God's wings.

MasonTripletsPlusOne said...

I just read the grewer blog and about the emergency section. I will be praying for you and your whole family, but especially those 4 precious gifts from God!!!

Jill

Anonymous said...

just heard/read the news praying for you and the quads!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers!!!
Be strong babies!


A *lurker* from Germany
Jutta, Solingen, Germany
former Coconut Creek, FL resident

The Rockin' I's said...

Prayers, positive thoughts, & hugs for you all. I think we're gonna be playing with Eva today at Deb's home--Grace can't wait!

The Mom said...

Just read about your emergency on the Grewer Quads blog and wanted to let you all know that you our in my prayers now. I pray that God puts his hands on your babies and holds them tight through all of this.

Melissa

Four babies 4 us said...

My prayers are with you at this time. May God bless you with strength for the challenges ahead.
Much love from Utah,
Michelle

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

you are in my thoughts and prayers...

mom2dx said...

Jenna, all of use at J07 are praying as hard as we can for the health and safety of you and the babies. Know that our thoughts are with you through this difficult time.

Erin
aka "justpeachy"