Monday, December 1, 2008

21 Weeks!


Wow! We have accomplished 21 weeks and are embarking upon week 22! I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is going by! By week 25 I should be in the hospital until the babies are born, so the countdown is officially here. This morning we had a doctor's appointment with Dr. Albert and it went fantastic! All of the babies are growing normally and they all look perfect! We found out that Madelyn is the reason for my rib pain on my right side! Poor little girl is jammed up into my ribs.

Both Dahlia and Preston weigh 12 ounces and Parker and Madelyn weigh 13 ounces. My cervix grew from my hospital stay from a 4.4 to a 4.5 so that is exciting as well! It feels so good to know that my rest is really helping.
We are really looking forward to spending Christmas with Eva! Melonie helped Trever put our Christmas tree up. We are kind of sad we cannot do all of the Christmas lights we usually do outside this year, but that would be way to much work for Trever alone! This year would have been prime for us to win the neighborhood Christmas lights contest (we usually take second place) because the first place winner has moved!


Here are the pics of the babies from today!



Dahlia (Looking upward, middle, bottom)



Preston (looking straight at you)


Parker (looking straight at you)



Madelyn

8 comments:

Moni Graf said...

Great news! Hope you're feeling well, too.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Christmas lights....I'd say you have a darn good excuse to skip out this year ;)

Love from KS,
Moni

jag said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you. Okay, is it just me, or did the banana picture not seem realistic? I used to LOVE the fruit comparisons, but the banana always bugged me. They SO weren't banana's! Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

OH great Jenna--this is the Phoenix Kami's Mom--so glad to hear all is well. You will do great! Kami hits 28 tomorrow and is still home!! We are so shocked. She has been in hospital 2x so far, so we werent expecting her to still be "out"--Keep up the good work, REST-EAT- you can't do too much of either!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Doing great mama!!! I have a present for you, can i come over on wednesday? Email me and let me know what time works for you.
You are doing so great. ANd dont worry about hospital bedrest, that will go by quick too. ANd i will come visit you when i have help and keep you company.
Let me know if you need ANYTHING. I think our kiddos are about done with the bathrings so they are about to be yours :)
Im just down the street if you need me
LOVE YOU XOXO Case

Suzie said...

Jenna AWESOME news! I am so excited for you!! You are having such an amazing pregnancy, you truly are blessed! I too can't believe how quickly the time is passing.

Hopefully next year you will win the neighborhood contest!

Misty said...

Jenna,
YOu are doing so awesome! I wouldn't worry about lights, you have a good excuse! Tell Dr. Albert I said hello. I LOVED him. He is such a wonderful dr.
Take care,
Misty (from PAMOM)
MOM to gggg quads

Ticey said...

I saw your blog in the PAMOM newsletter and thought I would check it out!! You are doing GREAT!!! You have such a great attitude and strength...I think that makes all the difference!

Anonymous said...

Hey banana girl! I'm so glad everything is going so well! Everything seems to be going great, keep up the good work!