Its official, i have the cutest neice ever!! How did you get her to stand still for more than 2 seconds?! lol, anyways i am glad things are going well, i love you!! -Britt
She is so cute! You are so lucky she poses so well. Whenever we take Ally its so stressful cuz she is crying the whole time and asking to go home. Call me if you want some company this week!!
So very CUTE!! Where did you get that jumper, its PRECIOUS!! Cant wait to see he with the new King crew on the way (but not soon on the way, many weeks to go) :)
Hey Jenna! It's Mauressa! I'm so glad to see that you are doing so well! I'm about 28 weeks along now, but I still have 12 to go! You look great, and your daughter is just adorable! We're so excited for you guys!
she is just TOO CUTE! I feel like i haven't talked to you in forever!! i'm glad you have this blog so I can get an update. You better call me if you ever need anything. i know you have lots of help, but just know that i would love to help out!
14 comments:
Well, well..isnt she just precious?!?!?!
Love the bow and the outfit..too cute!!
Oh my gosh! She is just SO pretty! What great pictures! Just think of all the little elves in next year's pictures!
Its official, i have the cutest neice ever!! How did you get her to stand still for more than 2 seconds?! lol, anyways i am glad things are going well, i love you!!
-Britt
Ooh! Pretty! I like the third one the best!
She is so cute! You are so lucky she poses so well. Whenever we take Ally its so stressful cuz she is crying the whole time and asking to go home. Call me if you want some company this week!!
Can she get any cuter! Love it.
How are you feeling? Kami
Love the photos...she is so adorable. Hope you are feeling well.
-Amy-Jo
Cute pics! Did you make that little outfit?? It is adorable!
Eva is absolutely adorable! I love the Christmas pictures!
So very CUTE!! Where did you get that jumper, its PRECIOUS!!
Cant wait to see he with the new King crew on the way (but not soon on the way, many weeks to go) :)
Hey Jenna! It's Mauressa! I'm so glad to see that you are doing so well! I'm about 28 weeks along now, but I still have 12 to go! You look great, and your daughter is just adorable! We're so excited for you guys!
she is just TOO CUTE! I feel like i haven't talked to you in forever!! i'm glad you have this blog so I can get an update. You better call me if you ever need anything. i know you have lots of help, but just know that i would love to help out!
Cute pictures!
WOW! What a beauty she is! Do you make her clothes & hairbows?
Post a Comment