Saturday, December 20, 2008

Countdown to 24 weeks...

It feels so good to almost be at 24 weeks. I just wanted to add a mini post and will update more on Tuesday after our 3D ultrasound. Yesterday and today I have not felt the best. For lack of better description, it feels like my pelvis is spliting in half! My hips are killing me, my back hurts and I am really sore. But despite all of this, I really am feeling optimistic about this pregnancy.

Yesterday I had a really amazing experience. Like I said, I have been very achey so I got in the bathtub to read. It was really neat because one at a time the babies started moving. I was looking down at my belly and for the first time, I could see them from the outside! It really made me feel so much more in love with them! They really became even more real to me! I am getting really excited to meet them!

I have been dreaming about them lately, and so has my mom! It is really neat to see them and be with them in my dreams! I know everything will work out really well! The other night we had our first volunteer meeting. There were alot of women that showed up and we were so greatful with it being the holiday season and all! There have been so many amazing people willing to help us!

I also wanted to add that we really appreciate the comments that we get from our readers! It helps to keep us optimistic! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

4 comments:

The Cochran Crew said...

You're doing great!! Keep rocking!! There is such a security about knowing you've passed 24 weeks and it does seem to get easier mentally past that point!! The pain doesn't get better, but just remember you're getting closer and closer to seeing your precious angels!!!
Prayers and Encouragement from MS!!
~ Sandra - Mom to 4yo and 4mo BBGG Quads!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing moment!! Its so great. you will do it til they get here. You are doing so well.
So glad you had your first volunteer meeting, that is one thing you can cross off your list.
I need to email you because i really want to come see you if you are up to it. i know this week is probably full with family being in tto see you...
LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh good for you!! Sounds like you are so organized also. Kami went in hospital yesterday, too hard at home anymore. She will stay til they come. We send our good wishes to you all!
Linda, (Kami's mom in Phoenix)

Seneca said...

Linked to you from the Gerwer Babies Blog. May God peacefully carry you through your emergency C-Section. May he successfully usher Preston, Parker, Dahlia & Madelyn into this world with his gracious hand. May he honor his KINGS and find favor with you in this awesome moment in time. God Bless