Monday, November 24, 2008
Home Sweet Home!
I just arrived home about 30 minutes ago and it feels so good to be here! I had an ultrasound with my high risk doctor yesterday and my cervix was measuring 4.4 cm, which was great! The babies all looked perfect. So this morning Dr. Kaye, the attending physician and my OB's partner discharged me! I am so so glad to be home for another couple of weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
yes your home!!!!
Hooray! So happy for you. 4.4?! That's great!
Yeah!!! Thanks for the quick update!! Glad you are home for a bit longer!!!
oh so glad to read this. we have been thinking of you!
Linda (Kami's Mom in Phoenix)
So glad you are home!!!
I have a gift to bring over, so after thanksgiving let me know which day works best :)
So proud of you!!
I know you do not know me, I found your blog through a friend. Are you in the Dallas area? My OB is Dr. Kaye and he is very cautious! I am sorry he admitted you, but better to be safe than sorry!
Kristen Lane, McKinney, TX
Post a Comment