Last weekend we went out of town to Broken Bow, OK! We stayed in a really pretty cabin with some friends and had tons of fun! We went fishing, rode the train, had snow cones, and played games! It was a really great time! Eva just loved playing with the bigger kids. Unfortunately she is not as coordinated as them so we have to spend alot of time just following her following the other kids!
Eva and Daddy waiting for the train.
The fam! Mommy what's wrong with your hair! Ugh thanks everyone for not telling me I look like a peacock!!!
On the train, all with squinty eyes lol!
Eva playing with the big kids."This mattress is a hit mom!"
Well, we were having a great time and Saturday night I felt like I was really going to pass out. I was so tired and I got really nauseaus at about 10. All night long, I just didnt feel quite right. I was kinda crampy and very nauseaus! Eva woke up at about 3 am scared to death (I guess she had a bad dream) and when I tried to stand up I got really dizzy and noticed I was way sick.
So the next morning I used the restroom and lo and behold I was bleeding. Freaked out and in a whirl of panic, I ran downstairs to tell Trever we had to go to the hospital. Our dear friends watched Eva while we were gone, Thanks for that! This hospital was so rinky dink it was ridiculous! Luckily the on call physician in the emergency room was a "world class" OBGYN and had practiced most of his life in Oklahoma City, making me feel a little better! There was no sonogram tech there so the doc had to do an internal. He checked my cervix and he said everything was closed and looked fine.....
Tuesday, back home, we had an appt. with my high risk Doctor, Dr. Albert. He was so awesome and friendly and answered all of my questions and more! We were really nervous that maybe we had lost a baby though, oddly enough, we still were at peace that everything was OK. Unfortunately Trever couldnt see the ultrasound because Eva was all over the place and he had to take her to the hallway. But, the ultrasound was amazing!!!
The babies were bigger than even 2 weeks ago. All of them had a very very strong heartbeat!
The babies were bigger than even 2 weeks ago. All of them had a very very strong heartbeat!
Baby A-168
Baby B-160
Baby C-157
Baby C-157
Baby D- 150
They all looked so perfect and the doctor couldnt find any sign of a blood clot or that anything had gone wrong at all! WE ARE SO GLAD!!! I even got to hear all of the babies hearts too! My next appt. is on the 23rd and I already cannot wait to see the little ones! We have started on one of the nurseries and it will be so relieving to have those finished. The doctor surprised me by telling me I would probably be on bedrest at 16 to 17 weeks instead of the the 20 we thought!
Here are some of the questions he answered:
1. When will my bedrest be? 16 to 17 weeks, give or take, just depends on my cervix and how my heart is doing.
2. What should my major concerns be for this pregnancy? Premature Delivery and Preeclampsia
3. Can Trever be in the delivery room? Yes, as long as it is not an emergency C-Section
4. When should I expect to be in the hospital on bed rest? 24 weeks give or take
5. What is the average week of delivery for women pregnant with quads? 24 weeks but he wont let me go past 32
6. Should I be concerned about Gestational Diabetes? Yes, because I am at a higher risk being pregnant with 4.
Thats all I can think of right now!
So back to my sweet little princess...
Eva's new word is baby! How perfect is that! I think she will be a great big sister and it will be so neat that she will not be too much older than her siblings! We did give her permission to say "You do what I say, I am the big sister!" Lol! Can you imagine how funny that would be? We are so excited for that time!
This week I am meeting with one of my new Quad Mom buddies, Casey Gerwer, ( remember her name because I am sure I will be talking about her all of the time!) She is going to help me get organized! So if anyone wants to volunteer to help let us know and we will put you down!!! We love you all!
5 comments:
WOO HOO Girl!! i am so glad to put a face with the names :) Thanks for the mention by the way. if i dont talk to you before then i will see you on tuesday when i pick you up for PAMOM, get ready to be "AWWWW"ed at :)
I'm still Extremely Happy for you Jenna and I'm glad the Dizziness and stuff wasn't a bad sign of any thing. I will be more than willing to help you out with any thing that you need in preparation for your babies. (That dose include helping to get the nursery ready or babysitting Eva :]) Just give me a call.
That was a fun trip! I guess we wont be doing that with yall for awhile ); Well, i'm glad all the babies are going great!
Wow Jenna, looks like you've been really busy. Looks like a really fun trip too. I'm so glad things worked out with the hospital visit. {{{hugs}}} Take care girlie! ;-)
i'm glad everything is ok with you and the babies! i can't believe how much you have to eat! wow! but i guess it makes sense so the babies can get all the nutrition they need.
Post a Comment