On Monday, we got to go to Dr. Herzog's office again for another u/s to check the babies' heartbeats! It was a perfect appointment! We got to see all 4 babies individually and even got to hear baby A's heartbeat! They all looked great!
Next week I have an appt. with the high risk doctor down the hall, Dr. Albert. Him, Dr. Herzog, and Dr. Herzog's partner Dr. Kaye will make up the team of doctors taking care of this pregnancy! It helps me feel so much more reassured that I have 3 docs working on this pregnancy!
I have been reading this book about multiples that is very highly recommended by everyone I talk to. I cannot believe some of the information I have found out!! Up until now, I didnt realize how important it was to be eating the recommended 4500 calories a day!!! That is just crazy! By 24 weeks, my uterus will be the size of a 40 week pregnancy and at that point eating enough will be way too difficult. So this doctor is recommending that I eat tons now, so I can to store for later when I dont have any room. It is so hard to get in that mindset after having just lost 25 pounds! I know it is for the best though so Wendy's here I come lol!
Thanks to the Ott's for babysitting Eva yesterday during our appointment! That helped us so very much and she loved it too! Thanks to the Comito family for giving us a free crib! OMG! That is such a help! Also, thanks to
Tom and Tracy in Keller that gave us a free crib! You guys are so sweet!
8 comments:
Hey Jenna, do you know about these two quad blogs? It's so fascinating to read their stories!
http://thelifeofsuz.blogspot.com
http://gerwerbabies.blogspot.com
Hey Jenna! I still can't believe you're having 4 babies at ONCE! My aunt had quads about 4 years ago and I'm in the process of asking her for tips, especially about free stuff, since we know how expensive just 1 baby can be. Send me your email (I lost it) and I will add you to my blog and also send you any info my aunt has.
WOW!! You've definitely caused a buzz here in Wylie!! ;)
Hey Jenna, We are so happy they are doing so well. It sounds like you will be in excellent hands. Feel free to drop off my niece, Eva anytime you need to, Ally loves playing with her!
That is great girl!! WE do need to talk!! I know what book you read, i have it memorized, that i a great one. i have some tricks with those calories you got to get. Let me konw when i can call you and we can have a long bow wow. Or if you can make it, i can meet you after my kiddos go down at a local restaurant or starbucks in murphy (but no caffine for you :)). Let me know!!!! Cant wait to meet you! And i you would like to see a day in a life of quads LIVE, let me konw too, its a wild and crazy ride.
i am so glad your appointment went well.
And our pregnancy doctors will be your best friends over the next couple months, you will see them ALL the time. I still visit mine and take the quads up to see them!
I'm still amazed that you're having 4 babies Jenna! But if anyone can handle it, I know you can. {{{{HUGS}}}}
I am so happy and excited for you!!! I am glad people are helping out! Will you move Eva to a big girl bed?? Then you will only need one more crib!! I am so happy for you again!! What a blessing!
Jenna, we are so excited for you and Trever, and Eva too. Congratulations and if there's anything you ever need let me know. If you ever need a babysitter for Eva while you go to appointments, seriously give me a call, Maryn loves to have friends over to play. :)
Hi - I just found your blog through another multiples blog (Urech quads). So I'm lurking but just wanted to say Congratulations! And that I've delivered two babies with Dr. Herzog and I think he is fabulous and you are definitely in good hands with him! And Cindie (his nurse) is amazing and also a Twilight addict so make sure you chat with her about it (if you haven't already). Good luck!
Post a Comment