Oh what a relief today was! All 4 babies are getting so big and they are all looking so healthy! All of their hearts were beating away and they were so cute just moving all over the place! It was especially neat for Trever because they were so much bigger than what they were when he saw them last! The tech said that developmentally they are all looking great!
Grammy Tolman got to go to the appointment with us and she loved seeing the babies and hearing the heartbeats. We didnt meet with the doctor because he was in surgery, but now we go in every 2 weeks for cervical checks! It is just so crazy how fast this pregnancy is going by! I don't even think I had cervical checks until like 34 or 35 weeks with Eva!!!

Baby A:Crown to Rump Length-4.22cm (11 weeks 1 day)
Baby A's Heart Rate: 161 bpm

Baby B (top left baby): Crown to Rump Length 4.42cm (11 weeks 1 day)

Baby B's Heart Rate: 164bpm

Baby C: Crown to Rump Length 4.38cm (11 weeks 1 day)

Baby C's Heart Rate: 159 bpm

Baby D: Crown to Rump Length 4.17cm ( 11 weeks 1 day)

Heart rate for Baby D- 167bpm

All 4 babies!!!
Also, my mother, Trever's mother, Trever's grandmother, Emily Taylor, and Neysa Otts are all throwing us a couple's shower on Friday October 24th at the Sage Creek Clubhouse! We are so excited and grateful that they would do that for us! So mark your calendars and book your sitters! It will be so much fun!
4 comments:
Amazing u/s photos! love the one with all four together - bet they won't be able to do that again - they will be too big. Will let you know if I dream about them again ;-) You are doing so well!
I'm glad it went so well! I cant believe everything is coming so fast.
I love the u/s pics! It always made me feel so much better seeing those little ones on the screen & hearing the heartbeats.
Misty
MOM to GGGG quads
I have been thinking of you! I am so glad that you are doing well! And the babies look GREAT!! Keep it up woman!
Post a Comment