Thanks to Becky, I have a belly chart for all of you to watch these growing munchkins! It is time to upload another pic though!
We are so excited for Tuesday because that is our next ultrasound and I am just dying to see the babies again! My worries about them seem to be quadrupled, I miss seeing them so much!
Eva has been doing great! We are excited because we will be going to the Gerwer's on Saturday and so she can see all of the little babies! I just love her so much! Her new fascination is looking at pictures of herself and saying "bayba, bayba" (for baby) and she just loves carseats! I dont know what that is about but she could play with those all day long!!!
I thought this was so neat to read and I wanted to share this with everyone!
Our babies are growing incredibly rapid right now. They are approximately 1.75 to 2.4 inches (4.4 to 6cm) when measured from crown to rump. They will double their length in the next three weeks. Our growing babies weigh about 0.3 ounces (8g).
Their neck is developing and the chin lifts up from their chests. Fingernails are also present. While our babies sex was already determined at the time of fertilization, male or female genitalia are now visible (Yay!!!). Essential organs are formed and most have begun to function. The blood vessels in the placenta are increasing in number to meet our babies increasing nutritional needs. Their ears are moving towards the sides of her head, away from the neck. Your babies heads are still not in proportion with their body. Your babies heads account for about half of their body length.
That is all for now, we will update again on Tuesday! Please keep us in your prayers that all the babies are doing well!
5 comments:
Doing great girl! Just wait, that belly will be getting much bigger :)
Thanks for keeping us updated Jenna! You are so brave and such a great example!
looking good mama!!!
Hi Jenna,
It was so great to meet you the other night at PAMOM! I'm so glad Casey is a big help for you. I know how nice it is to have another quad mom around when you are expecting your own set!
If you wnat to see toddler-quad life in action, come on over! I'm actually VERY close to the BRU.
Take care & drink your water!
Hope to see you soon again,
Misty
Love the growing chart!!
Post a Comment