Wish us luck! We are so excited, but I am still nervous! I hope everyone is doing well inside me! I was so excited to learn that our babies are the size of..................A LIME! How exciting is that?!

Well, I wanted to take some time to post some recent pics of Eva and some of the other things we have been up to since tomorrow's post is going to be full of information from our Dr.'s appointment.
The other day, we took Eva to play at an indoor inflatables place called Bouncetown! She had a BLAST! She got to play with her friend Ally and had so much fun! We started her out in the toddler area and that was just not cutting it lol! So she went on the big stuff, and she was in heaven!







3 comments:
MISS YOU!!! I feel like we havent seen eachother in forever. Looks like so much fun! There is one of those places right by our houses call pump it up! I cant wait til our little ones are big enough to do it.
How are you feeling? please shoot me an email or call me and let me know how the sono goes, i knew it was tomorrow and have been meaning to get in touch with you!
Eva looks so excited in those pics by the way, TOO CUTE!
These pictures are too cute!! It looks like you guys had lots of fun! I love you all!! -Britt
Awwww, I've got such a cute niece! I think the good looks run in the family! : ) Seriously, she looks like she's having the best time ever! I can't believe how big she is~they grow too quickly!!
Post a Comment