
Our babies are forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Our Babies are approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of their body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the
umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)
Well since Tuesday marked 12 weeks, we are now embarking on our 13th week of pregnancy with the quads! We are so excited to be moving into the second trimester and hopefully this means a little more peace that our babies are doing well!
Finally the nausea has worn off. I still get little spouts here and there but overall I am able to eat a decent amount. You know, initially you would think that being able to eat whatever you want (and more) would sound appealling, but I still feel awful by the end of the day! I have a feeling I will enjoy getting back on the diet I was on before I got pregnant... But that wont be for a while!
This pregnancy really is extraordinary! It just goes by so darn fast and I can really see so much change happening before our very eyes! At week 11 my belly definetly popped and I am sure all those at church on Sunday were quite surprised at just how much a have grown! My belly pic on my new chart really does it no justice!

I have already begun to feel round ligament pain and I can definetly tell that things are being stretched way faster than any uterus should have to lol! I am loving every minute of it though! It is really neat to think about how quickly this pregnancy will go by and how soon I will be holding my 5 children in my 2 arms (wonder how that will work!)
I know I have mentioned this before but Eva really is going through a baby fetish! She just sits and watches A Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby and yells out "bab-a" the whole time! She will probably be sick of babies this time next year lol! No, I really think she will be a great big sister and the best part of it all is that she is so young that she will probably fit right in and when the quads are toddlers people will think we have quints!
Here are some fun recent pics of her!


Crackin' up during bath time!

OK, so Eva just got this new coat and it is so cute because she always wants to wear it. Then she goes and finds one of my purses and waves bye bye! But you know how when you leave someone's house you say "See ya later"? She goes "Dee Dee Dee" in the same tone as she walks out of the room! It is to die for!
Saturday I had a boothe at my neighborhood fair. I guess you could say that it was my last hurrah, probably until I have an empty nest lol! I sold my Uppercase Living and Little Diva Bowtique stuff! Man was it a hit! There were so many people there and it turned out really well! Our neighbors Mackenzie, Braden and Danette Ek were our lifesavers as they all helped us with Eva that day!
Well I guess that is all for now! Next appointment is on Tuesday so please keep us in your prayers!
2 comments:
Eva is to cute! I am so glad everything is going well. See you soon.
I love her outfit after the bath, shes already got style :)
Post a Comment