Wow! Time is just flying by so quickly! I cannot believe that we are almost in the second trimester already! I definitely think that my tummy is starting to bulge a little bit which is exciting! We are so anxious to see the babies again. Our next ultrasound is the 23rd so we will definitely update again with some pics! I have gained only 3 pounds so far which means I need to gain like another 7 to 10 by 12 weeks! Ugh! Who would have known that gaining weight would be that difficult!
We have already jumped into preparation mode! We have started painting one of the nursery's a beach surfer theme! It is going to look so cute whenever we are done! That room is going to be pretty gender neutral so we can put any combination of boys/girls in there. We have washed and hung all of Eva's clothes. We bought a new car and sold our Jeep. We decided to go with an Expedition that has a 3rd row to accommodate our quickly growing family!
Tuesday night I went to a PAMOM (Plano Area Mother's of Multiples) meeting with my quad buddy Casey! It was alot of fun and I met alot of ladies that I think are going to help me out a ton! Casey is really great too. Last night I went to her home and she is definitely helping me to get on track! Before going over there, I really had no idea what I was doing and now I am way more confident! She took me into her nursery to see her sleeping quads and OMG! They are amazing! I cannot wait to see them awake! I have to say, that makes me 100 times more excited!
She really helped me get organized with a volunteer schedule that we will put into more detail later. My shower is underway and it will be hosted by my mom Susan, mother in law Melonie, Aunt Gail, and friends Neysa and Emily. They are all so amazing! It will be October 25th so mark your calendars! It's a couple's shower so I think the guys will really make it fun and wacky!
Well I think that is all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad you are feeling more confident! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!
Wow I can't believe you are in your 10th week!!!
Happy to help in anyway i can! ;)
Post a Comment