
































The most amazing lady emailed me a couple of weeks ago offering to do a photo shoot of our beautiful babies! As you can see, her work is amazing and it brings me to tears everytime I see these photos. Please check out her website at http://www.laurieruthphotography.com/ she is fabulous!
All of the babies are doing very well. The only scary thing that has happened lately is Preston has an infection but they are controlling that with antibiotics. Also, last week we were told that he would not have to have heart surgery to correct his PDA. Today, however, we have learned that his infection has opened the PDA and he will have to have the surgery now. The doctors are hoping that we can hold off until he is more stable and until they can get rid of the infection before they have to perform the surgery.
Madelyn is doing so well on her CPAP! Her settings continue to go down every single day! Dahlia and Parker are getting medications to help their ventilator settings become more consistent so that they can get on the CPAP as well.
They have all been gaining weight except for Preston, but this is very good because we want Preston to continue to pee out all of that fluid. Their current weights are:
They have all been gaining weight except for Preston, but this is very good because we want Preston to continue to pee out all of that fluid. Their current weights are:
Dahlia- 2 pounds 14 ounces
Parker- 2 pounds 9 ounces
Madelyn- 2 pounds 5ounces
Preston- 3 pounds 3 ounces
We are so proud of them! We are getting really excited for them to come home. It wont be for a while but we are so eager to be their primary caregivers! We also are very excited for them to meet their big sister Eva!!!
We are so proud of them! We are getting really excited for them to come home. It wont be for a while but we are so eager to be their primary caregivers! We also are very excited for them to meet their big sister Eva!!!
25 comments:
Oh wow! Those are beautiful! I'm SO glad she offered to do that for you! What a gift those are.
Those are all such sweet pictures. I love the little smirk on Madelyn's face-priceless. They all look like they are doing so well. We will continue to pray for you.
What cute cute precious little babies!
These really are beautiful pictures. I know you will always treasure them. Prayers for all.
BREATHTAKING!!! What a cherished gift!
Those are beautiful! Glad to hear that all the babies are doing so well!
Let us know how mommy and daddy are doing as well!
Those are amazing! You will cherish those pics.
Erika
I love them and you will cherish them FOREVER. Okay...gotta go look at them one more time :)
Jenn (the other King Quads)
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful babies!
Amazing pictures ~ treasures!
the babies are beautiful, every time there is a new update I am first fearful, then relieve! the song and pictures were fantastic! thanks so much for sharing your babies with us, we will continue to pray for you both to have the strength to keep up with everything. we love you.
Carol
Wow..those pictures are amazing!
Prayers are still coming for those sweet babies. They are just precious!
BEAUTIFUL PICS! BEAUTIFUL BABIES!
Proud of all of you. We need to get together soon, i know :)
XO
Those are amazing pictures!! I love that you have your family picture in their isolette! We are praying daily!! Much Love from the Cochran Quads!
They all look great! I can't believe how much they have grown in just the few weeks since i have seen them last!! I love you guys, call me if you need anything! -Aunt Britt
Your babies are beautiful!!! What a wonderful gift!! They are doing so great and are getting so big!!
Love,
The Michaels Quads
Wow, those are really gorgeous pics. What a blessing. That song is one of my favorites, too. I listened to it a lot when I felt it was time to have #4. I still cry every time I hear it.
I'm glad everything is going so well. Beautiful pictures!
They are so beautiful!
I'll keep praying... God bless!
Wow, Jenna those pics are amazing, I especially love the ones of them moving and squirming around! So precious! I wish I had more pics of Nolan from the NICU, I didn't think I would want them, but now I wish I had more! You guys continue to be in our thoughts and prayers!
So..so sweet!!!
What beautiful pictures... they all look so precious! We're continuing to pray for their health & smooth sailing towards a happy homecoming.
yay, I'm so glad you had a photographer come in! I would offer the same thing, but that whole drive thing is too much right now. They are beautiful pictures, I can't wait to meet them in the future.
these photos are amazing!
Wow, those are great weights. When my quads were born the smallest was
1lb 9oz. & the biggest 2lbs. 8oz. They are so cute!
Post a Comment