Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Can they come home yet????

Big Sister Eva!


Our Sweet Little Madelyn




Madelyn right after mommy gave her a bath.




Mommy getting to hold Madelyn for a second.




Madelyn with her little bow mommy gave her.






Little Parker in clothes!


Parker in his big boy crib!


So handsome!





Dahlia in her big girl crib!





So Stunning!


Dahlia is such a honey!



Sweet baby Preston!


Awwww!


Little Preston in clothes!








Our little babies are growing so big! Dahlia just hit 4 pounds!!! I cannot believe it! Parker and Dahlia are now out of their isolettes and Preston will be out too in the next few days! All 3 of them are now wearing clothes as well. Little Madelyn is doing so well on the canula and should be in clothes in the next couple of days. It was so exciting tonight because the nurse let me giver her her very first sponge bath! Trever and I are just so so so in love with all 5 of our children! It is so crazy to think that one day very soon we are all going to be here in our home together! I cannot wait for Eva to meet her siblings, I know she will love them! Eva is doing a whole lot better and we thank all of you for your supportive and caring comments from our last post! We are really happy because we still get to see the babies, we just are gowning, gloving, and wearing masks. We wont hold them until Eva is 100% better but she is well on her way!

22 comments:

Jenn K said...

They are doing awesome Jenna! I love seeing them in little clothes. Isn't it fun to do the sponge baths? It won't be long before big sister Eva is loving on her adorable sisters and brothers!

Jenn King

A n T said...

Praise God for the wonderful update! I'm so happy to see how they are all growing and advancing from one stage to the next. Making it to a regular crib is a huge milestone! Glad to hear Ms. Beautiful Eva is doing better.

The Ballard's said...

They all look so GREAT! Congratulations Jenna! THey will be home in no time if they keep doing so well. Can't wait to see them.
Jason, Erika, Shelby and Bennett

Suzanne said...

awwwww! woman! all of your children are SOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!!!! i'm just so happy for you! ;)

Rubydotlarue said...

I am so glad you're still getting to see your precious little babies! They are growing and getting stronger and will all be home with you before you know it! And you'll get to make up all of that time when you didn't get to hold them much! You guys are doing a great job, and she'll be an EXCELLENT big sister...as long as she'll share those Dum Dum Pops some day! :) Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

That is such awesome news that all the babies are doing great and Miss Eva is feeling better! We can't wait to meet them and see you guys again!

Suzie said...

Your babies are SO adorable! I can't believe that one of them hit 4 pounds, that is simply amazing! God is wonderful! I am so happy for you that you still get to see and touch your babies, I can only imagine how hard it must be to have to stay away, isn't that like being told not to breath?!?!
I love seeing all of these wonderful updates, it is just simply awesome!

Alisha said...

I'm glad they are doing so much better! Wow, soon enough you will be able to bring them home!

Vicki said...

Jenna, I am so glad all the babies are doing well and that Eva is better. I have been praying diligently for everyone and think of you often. I am now in room #350 at Plano Presby. Come visit me if/when you get a chance after you visit your precious babies. Dr. Herzog just came in to visit me and I had your blog open, so I showed him your new pictures. He said, "Aw" and is glad they are doing well.

debi9kids said...

OH how exciting! They are doing so wonderfully!
I have been keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers even though I haven't been around much.

Many blessings to you!

jag said...

What a wonderful post! Made my day!

Anonymous said...

They all look lovely in their big boy and girl clothes and accessories! Best wishes to you all.

Faye said...

I CAME ACROSS YOUR BLOG.CONGRATULATIONS!THE BABIES ARE PRECIOUS!MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL!I WILL BE FOLLING YOUR BLOG FOR UPDATES!HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND!

gilloth/Edina said...

I'm astonished to see how much these babies have changed, have grown! Wish you even more blessings to continue to be healthy.

The Rockin' I's said...

What wonderful news! We are so glad that Eva's on the mend and all the babies are doing so well! All your children are very precious! Thoughts and prayers are with you always :)

Anonymous said...

Any guess to how long they will be in the hospital and when you will be able to bring them home? Bet you cannot wait!

Valerie said...

Your babes are gorgeous and you can tell they are growing like weeds! My family is still praying for your family...can't wait for the post saying they are all coming home to meet their big sister!

Roger K said...

Trevor and Jenna,

Your babies look great and I know that you are so proud and should be. What asolute miracles!!! Our prayers and thoughts are always with you. I am going to send this link to Mike and Nick and the rest of the Kelley boys...I know they will want to see. Take care of Eva too and especially Grandma Melonie. We love you all.

Your Old Bishop and Hinda Kelley

Roger K said...

Trevor and Jenna,

Your babies look great and I know that you are so proud and should be. What asolute miracles!!! Our prayers and thoughts are always with you. I am going to send this link to Mike and Nick and the rest of the Kelley boys...I know they will want to see. Take care of Eva too and especially Grandma Melonie. We love you all.

Your Old Bishop and Hinda Kelley

Tracy said...

OMG - look how gorgeous they all are!!! They have come so far and are so beautiful! :)

The Bell Family said...

Trever, Jenna, Eva, and baby Quads,

We just stopped by to let you know we are thinking of you today and praying you are growing bigger and bigger. And stronger and stronger. Madelyn your eyes are open and oh...so beautiful. Just keep fighting each and everyday and before you know it you will be going home. We love you all. And are still here whenever you call. Hugs and Kisses for everyone. OOOXXXOOOXXX

Suzie said...

I am itching for another update, I would love to see some more photo's of your growing babes!