I had to start with these beautiful blues! Goodness girl, where do you get your good looks :)?!
I am so very excited to be in my 18th week! There is just something about that number that makes me feel good lol! Maybe because that was the age I felt all grown and stuff lol! Little did I know............

So I really hate this sweet potato picture especially since it has hairs on it lol! Believe me our babies are alot cuter than this right now!
Today we had the most amazing appointment! First of all thanks to Tanna for watching Eva! Trever now has to wheel me in a wheelchair everywhere and it would be so difficult with Eva. I gained 4 pounds from my last appointment which I was so so happy about! That puts right at a total gained of 19 pounds! Dr. Luke says that 45 pounds by week 20 is optimal but I am hoping to really tack some on in the next couple of weeks. I feel good about my progress so far!
So then we had an ultrasound and the babies have grown so much from even last week!!! At one point in the ultrasound, Madelyn headbutted Parker. You could tell he got mad because before she did it his hand was in a fist by his face and when she hit him he opened up his hand and reached it in her direction! It was really so cute! I always tell Trever that our girls our going to be the fiesty ones (just like him) and the boys are going to be the sweet ones (just like me) lol ha ha ha!!! JK.......
So as you all know from the last post that I am on home bedrest now. I am so so so so glad I got put on it this early because last week my cervix length was at 3.8 and this week it grew to 4.1! The doctor was ecstatic! I really think this early bedrest is going to buy me hospital and pregnancy time! I cannot believe how much of a difference it has made! Now that I never put that pressure on my cervix from standing up, I can really feel just how much weight those babies put on it when I do sit or stand! It is almost painful!
Eva loves her spaghetti!
And below are some pictures of my shower 2 weeks ago! It was so much fun and so many people came out to support us! We got so many great things! Thank you so much to all of my hosts! I wish we could have gotten pictures together!!!!
My mom, me, my best friend from high school and her mom at my shower.
Me and my honey bunches of oats!
Preston
Parker
Madelyn (looking straight at you)
10 comments:
Wow! I am glad you are doing so well! You poor thing, you cant gain weight! jk! I gain weight so fast when I'm pregnant, so not fair! I dont know about the fiesty thing. I think that might actually come from you??? LOL! It feels like I haven't seen you awhile!
Looks like things are going great! The pictures are adorable! (as was the cake!!)
Love the pic of you and Casey..I've been following her blog since she was pregnant! WHat a great mommy!
Great job on the weight gain!!!! :D
Just lurking from Casey's blog....
That is some AMAZING news about your cervix. i got so excited i got goosebumps.
I am so proud of you and how well you are doing with your bedrest. It will totally pay off girl, so worth it.
Can i come visit you on tuesday? I promise rubbermaids full of goodies :)
All sounds wonderful, what great news about your cervix and yay on a full 17 weeks! Keep taking great care of yourself. If you are available and up for visitors in the next couple of weeks let me knwo, my husband and I would love to meet you and your family. He is bummed because we won't be in the same hospital.
Wow they really did get bigger. I am glad things are going good on bed rest so far.
Eva is so adorable! Those baby blues just make ya melt huh!
And I have to mention, your Mom looks AMAZING! No way she looks old enough to be a Grandma!
Eva's eyes are incredible!
So pardon my ignorance, but I have a question. How does the sonographer know which baby is which, besides the obvious boy girl thing, and when they come out, how will you know which one is which? This is all so fascinating to me!
I am glad you are doing good. I hope that you are feeling okay. I tried to call and check on you. Please let me know if you need company. We miss seeing you though. Good luck.
Hi Jenna
Congrats on the baby's. Your daughter is beautiful!! You are doing great. My daughter is almost 26wks with quads,ggbg--she is on alot of the blogs, hers is www.azcrisanti.blogspot.com. She is on strict bedrest at home with turb/pump and monitor, but doing ok. Drop her a line, we will be praying for all of you!
Linda (Kamis Mom)
Post a Comment