Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!



First of all I just wanted to say thank you to all of the awesome comments we got from our last post! I am so glad that we have such an awesome support group out there!
I just wanted to take the time to post pics of Eva trick or treating tonight! She acted like a pro! She would run up to each house and bang on the door! She came home and I let her eat a sucker and man was she sticky!!! Here are some pics of her!

Come Dad you are going to slow!

Trick or treating with Daddy

Eva Carving out her pumpkin


Time to eat Mom!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you better not be the one taking those photos out trick or treating girl!!
She is so cute!! What a pretty girl!!

Hales Family said...

She is so pretty Jenna! I love the girlie costume! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

She is too precious! I love her costume~it's so elaborate...did you make the head piece? It breaks my heart that I'm not closer and don't get to see all you guys more often~Eva is just growing way too quickly! : ) I'm glad you've got this blog so I can get some pic updates.
Miss u guys!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenna!
I am a mom of quads... I would love to get in contact iwth you! What is your e-mail??

email me @ megans426@gmail.com

Megan!