Unfortunately I am writing from my room in Antepartum at the hospital. It is so hard to be here right now because I am literally here for nothing.
Yesterday I was laying on the couching and kept feeling some tightening in my belly. They started coming every couple of minutes. They werent painful but I thought I should call just to be safe. The on call doc up here was very nice but is extremely cautious and told me to come in.
I came in and found out that the braxton hicks had stopped and my uterus was just getting irritated from the rapid growth I guess. So they had me lay on my side and started IV fluids. Immediately I was fine and have been fine since. So obviously my high risk doc was out having a hay day because he never came in to check on me. So they decided to admit me until he could check everything out. Last night was really tough and Trever and I really took it hard because we just felt like being here was pointless. At this point they dont have me hooked up to any monitors.
So today, we are still waiting on my high risk doctor to do an ultrasound and who knows when he will be coming in. I feel like I want to get up, get dressed, and walk right out. I have been so good at home and received lots of praise from both of my doctors..
So we are hoping a praying that they will let me go home tomorrow but they quite possibly they could keep me here for the long haul just so I can be babysat.
Sorry for the vent, I am just so frusterated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Try to keep your head up, I sure it is really hard when you were so excited about being home with hubby and your baby girl for xmas. I hope they let you go home because you have been doing so well!!! PT&T coming your way!!
So sorry! None of us will ever understand what you're going through but I do know how incredibly frusterating it can be to sit in a hospital while the Dr. is out doing who knows what. Good luck. Please call me if you need anything.
You guys are in our thoughts and prayers...If there is ANYTHING we can do please let us know. We are here for you and look forward to your prompt return home!;) Big hugs!
I hope this isnt my fault that you are up there!!
They will let you go home tomorrow, if you arent contracting and your cervix didnt change, there is no reason to keep you there. Let me know what happens!I
I know its hard to be up there, espeically when there isnt really a reason.
You are on the home stretch girl! You can do it! I made cookies for the girls night and since that was cancelled I have a bunch of cookies. I was going to bring them over today after church. But you aren't there! Please let me know if I can help. Love ya girl!
Hi Jenna
This is Kami's Mom (Phoenix Kami)--Oh gosh so sorry you are in for a bit. I am sure they will release you when they feel safe. My Kami was going to come home today at almost 27 weeks, but it didn't happen. I stay with her and my two Grandchildren all day so I am SO nerveous if they send her home at this late date. You girls are so awsome going thru what you do. She can't email anymore but her Husband updates as he can. You can always mail me if I can be of any help, I pretty much am in on everything they do.
Take care and you will be in our prayers!
Linda--www.rockynicky@cox.net
Hey Jenna! I know how you feel. It is extremely frustrating but just remember that it is always better to be safe than sorry. When I was pregnant with Bennett they admitted me after a couple bleeding episodes and I was so frustrated. Everything stopped and I felt fine but they DID know best. If I was not at the hospital when my labor started we could both not be here. i know it is hard to be away from your family but keep your head up. You are doing great!!!!!
Erika
So sorry to hear about the hospital Jenna. I hope you get to go home tomorrow, maybe both of us will be able to be at home with our families for the holidays...lying down of course. If you need to talk or vent feel free to call my cell anytime. My fingers are crossed for you!
Post a Comment