We are long overdue for a post so I thought you all would like to see the fruit our babies compare to at this point.............
And here are some fun facts about our growing little ones!"Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.
So exciting! Wait until you see what next week is lol! Its no wonder I already look like I am 20 to 25 weeks pregnant!
I had my surgery on Friday which went really well. I had to fast until after my surgery which started at 3:30 and that was so miserable! Poor Trever hadnt eaten all day either so I sent him to the cafeteria to eat while we waited for me to go back (as long as he ate in the cafeteria too). You know I was hungry, because I found delight smelling his fried chicken breath lol! I was put on bedrest for about the first 4 days and then I have been taking it really easy ever since.
Today I had a doctors appointment and it went really really well! We got to see each of the babies squirming around. Unfortunately we didnt get too many pics but we did get a really great profile shot of Madelyn (Baby D). Here she is:

And here is a picture of all of the babies. You are looking down on the tops of their heads:

Well, while I was waiting to see Dr. Herzog, I read my book about Twins, Triplets and Quads. I havent read it in quite a while and so I definetly needed refreshed! Well I am way way behind my recommended weight goal and I really really want to try to meet each of these. So my first goal is to gain 45 pounds by 20 weeks. Well, I have only gained 12 and I only have 5 more weeks! So I have 40 days to gain 33 pounds. No more skimping on this 4500 calorie per day diet! I want to have the biggest babies I can possibly have and I am gonna take this seriously from here on out!
My doctor and nurses were very encouraging today but Dr. Herzog is definetly on the cautious side of things. When he came in the room he asked me what my average day was like and said I really need to chill lol! I guess you could say I am on bedrest without fully being on bedrest. He also sent a shocker our way.... 6 more weeks until he is planning on me being in the hospital. It is so sad because I was really hoping to make it through Eva's first Christmas (that she can recognize) before I had to go in. I guess we will just have to set up a Christmas tree in my room. Trever and I decided to go ahead and get all of her Christmas presents in the next couple of weeks, that way I can at least be a part of that.
I am really really excited for our shower on Friday! Thanks so much to everyone who is doing so much for all of us!
Oh... and here is the crazy ole belly.
Special Thanks to these people who have really truly been there for us!
Shannon Sharp- For the boxes of clothing you have given us! Thanks so much!
Shannon Porter- Diapers and wipes! Thank you we will put them to use!
Neysa Otts- That yummy spaghetti and freezer meal! And always offering to watch Eva!
Sister Bell- OMG! We ate at a 5 star restaraunt in our home those 3 days you brought us meals after my surgery!
Amy Forrest- For the most adorable boy clothes and excersaucer! OMG you really didnt have to do that! You are amazing!
Debbie and Sarah- Thank you for watching Eva during my surgery! I didnt have to worry at all!
Danette Ek- For the very very yummy dinner you brought during my recovery!
5 comments:
We are all here for you Jenna, let me know if I can do anything else.
We are all here for you Jenna, let me know if I can do anything else.
Wow, so much is happening! Please tell me if you need anything at all!
I know you dont want to be in the hospital for christmas but whatever it takes, right? I had a christmas tree in my room and people brought me presents :). And i will do the same for you!! I will visit you weekly, if you let me :). KEEP EATTING!! I dont remember how much i had gained at that point but i am sure its on my blog.
Also, i have lots of stuff to give you. I am still trying to get it organized but when i do, its yours!!! Some great stuff (matching stuff) that we never even wore :(.
I will help you get through this how ever i can XO
Hello Jenna,
My name is Michelle Keller, I have 6 year old BBBG quadruplets born at 27.5 weeks. I found your blog through the Gerwers. We are also an LDS family living in Utah. I have a ton of info I'd love to share with you. I can be reached at fourbabies4us@msn.com
A hearty congrats to you and your family. Multiple birth babies are amazing wonderful miracles!!
I hope you will contact me, I have lists of free things complete with address labels and letters to send to companies and a lot more good stuff you should know.
You're doing great!
Michelle
Post a Comment