Eva
Dahlia, Lady in Red
Pretty Dahlia
Dahlia about to freak out from having her bubble invaded!
Preston, can you share some of those blue eyes with the rest of us?
Probably staring at hi momma......
Preston holding his bottle for the first time.
Mommies little man.
Parker is such a stud muffin!
He likes to talk in growl.
My silly boy
Waiting in for the doctor's appt and wondering what the heck is going on!
This girl smiles all of the time! Sweet baby Madelyn
Diva Extraordinaire!
Madelyn loves to chew on her hands.
See? I told ya!
Mommy and Madelyn
My little sis Alyx who came and surprised me!
Sneak Peak at one of my Fall bows 

Madelyn, Parker and I at the docs. Do you see how Parker is flirting with me?
Sneak Peak of one of my halloween bow styles!

Madelyn, Parker and I at the docs. Do you see how Parker is flirting with me?
Sneak Peak of one of my halloween bow styles!
Well I am officially 24 today. My sweet hubby is asleep, my awesome soon-to-be 17 year old sister is chatting on the telephone in the other room, and my beautiful children are all fast asleep in their beds.... And, well I cant sleep so I decided to get on here and do a much need blog post.
When I think about all that has happened this past year, I get so overwhelmed and grateful for all of the miracles we have witnessed. I would have never thought that I would be here today and what an awesome feeling that is! I am so excited for all of the amazing things yet to come. I have been getting pretty emotional lately as the babies are now 7 months old. They are cooing and smiling like you would just not believe! Every single night I go in their rooms and just cry while I hold them and thank them so much for fighting to be here. They are so amazing and I will never forget how we almost lost them.....
Eva has been such a cute little spitfire lately! Trever and I recently purchased a parenting book for toddlers just so that we can kind of understand what she is going through! She is definetly always on the go and super active! She is so so so good with the babies. She just loves and adores them so much! I didnt even know that a 2 year old could love the way she loves the quads. They all are crazy about her too and just stare at her in amazement when they see her. I love it because she is really into feeding them and wiping their mouths if they spit up or something. She is the first one to alarm us if the "babies are crying". I just love her and I am so proud of how she has handled this very crazy time in our lives!
Well the babies are doing really well! Madelyn and Parker had a doctors appointment today and Madelyn weighed 12 pounds 10 ounces and Parker weighed 12 pounds 8 ounces. They are both following and pretty consistent growth curve so the doctor was pretty happy. Dahlia went to the Pulmonologist last week and yes she is still on oxygen. If you remember, her heart was not doing to well before the NICU discharge and she was getting a higher level of oxygen to help her heart heal. Well the pulmonoloist went ahead and took her off of most of her meds and said he is hoping to discontinue the oxygen ones she gets the OK from the Cardiologist this week! So hopefuly very very soon!
Preston is doing fabulous and is by far the biggest out of the babies. He rolls all over the place but gets so upset when he rolls over on his back because he gets stuck there lol, poor guy! Parker has rolled over once and Madelyn has too so it has been really neat to see that progression! I am glad Dahlia isnt trying to do all of that just yet because those oxygen tubes make me pretty nervous. All of the babies have now found their thumbs so we know longer have to worry about pacis lol! It is so cute watching them suck their fingers and thumbs!
Well Little Dahlia has become quite the daddy's girl! It is like everything stops in the room when daddy is around and you see this romantic glare on her face lol! It is so so so cute! It makes Trever blush every time! Madelyn is definetly our happy chick and she could smile at a tree if one was put in front of her! She is very easy going and is quite the awesome baby! Parker is a mommas boy! I ask him every day to please never get married because he is mine lol! I love that little boy! He is so easygoing and easy to please as well! Now, Parker is a momma's boy but Preston is a MOMMAS BOY!!! OMG!! Preston sure is crazy about me and I am crazy about him too :} Well here are some recent random pics!
Oh and I have got to put a plug in....... I have opened up my bow business once again (Formerly known as Little Diva Bowtique). It is now The Smitten Kitten Bowtique. We are working on our inventory still but alot of bows are already there! We have boutique bows, tutus, hats, outfits etc So all you bow crazy mommas come visit me!!!
8 comments:
The babies are precious - I've been following since before they were born.
I love your bow boutique! If you'd ever like to do a blog giveaway, let me know!
Wow..what a great update!!
First of all Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a great day!!
Love all the pics and the bows! They look so good! I'm going to check out the website now! :)
Cute cute pics. I am very interested in what book you got. I am about to need to read one. Happy birthday, by the way! Also, I am sooooo excited you are selling your bows. I was wondering if you made your own. I am about to look at my girls clothes for the winter and place an order. I have twins so I will have to get 2 of each one.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! love all the pics. congrats on getting your business back up and running too.
Happy Birthday!!! Wow...your babies are growing like little weeds...it's amazing to look at their newborn pics and look at them now....you are doing a wonderful job mama!! I commend you for all that you have gone thru at your VERY young age and you always seem to be upbeat and happy....what a wonderful inspiration you are to so many people!
Cathy (FF)
Happy Birthday Jenna! I like your haircut! That's great all the babies are doing awesome!
Happy Birthday Jenna! Man, you've accomplished a ton in these 24 years!
I love your hair by the way!
I can not believe how the babies are growing. What r u feeding them? : )
Post a Comment