Mommy and Eva making her "Happy Cake"
Eva after eating her poopchi (pizza) birthday lunch.
Eva's Happy Cake
All ready for her Party!
Opening presents from Mamaw and Papa
Blowing out the birthday candles with Nana
Yummy!
Eva doing fireworks for her Birthday
Last weekend I went to San Antonio with some of my very best girlfriends from Dallas! My husband and inlaws were so amazing to let me go and get a break. We had so much fun! We spent the day at the San Marcus outlets and then stayed the night in a gorgeous hotel on the Riverwalk in San Antonio. We finally went to sleep at 5 AM after some great girl time! I love those girls and miss them so much! (Oh I guess I should note that I chopped all of my hair off! I am really liking my new doo! So much less time............)





7 comments:
I'm glad you got some girl time....that is sooo important....I noticed your new hairdo right away and I love it!
Cathy (FF)
I LOVE your new hair do!!! So cute! Great job on Eva's cake too! I can't believe she is 2 already!!! Love ya girl!
Jenna, all your babies are so cute! Eva is makes a perfect princess.
I love your new hair cute BTW. It's soooo cute! Very flattering!
Your hair looks GREAT!! So glad you guys had so much fun in San Antonio & very bummed I couldn't be there...next time!!
I can't believe Eva's 2 & the babes are getting sooo big! They look so much older than in the last pics.
Happy 2nd birthday Eva!! Your hair looks great too..glad you got some girl time away too :)
LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!! SO CUTE!!!
Glad you got to get a break with your girl friends, so important for a mamas sanity :)
Eva looks precious as always, those eyes!
The babies look SOOO big!!!
MISS YOU!
They are all just beautiful Jenna. Can't wait to meet and hold them in person. I will come see you with Brittney when we get to Austin soon.
Cami
Post a Comment