Saturday, August 8, 2009

Please Pray!

So as all of you loyal blog readers know, we have had a ton of prayers go out on our behalf since the birth of our beautiful babies. Well I have just learned that a family in Houston that is a member of our same church has given birth to their sextuplets at not quite 23 weeks gestation. 2 of the babies have passed and the other 4 are fighting so hard. I would like to ask you all to pray for them as you have done for us. Each and every prayer that goes out is a miracle and really does help!

Here is their blog if you would like to follow their journey!

http://stanseljourney.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Cathy H. said...

I saw this post on FF and it broke my heart in two:0( They are being lifted up by me in prayer.

Cathy (FF)