Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Madelyn and Preston Reunited!!!

Mommy and Madelyn
Madelyn Smiling

Daddy and Parker
Preston getting his first swaddle bath.
Dahlia wearing her bow






Madelyn and Preston's Reunion




















All of the babies are doing really really well! Dahlia's blood gases are getting better so they are able to do some weaning of the SIPAP. She weighs 6 pounds 7 ounces now which is really neat because that is what Eva was at birth!


Parker is on 2 liters on the canula so that is really good! He is up to 3 to 4 bottle per day (8 bottles and he can come home)! He is so cute because he really chugs those bottles down! He can drink his entire feed in 15 minutes which is great for a baby just starting on the bottle!


Madelyn is up to 5 to 6 bottle feeds per day! We are so close to getting her home! Once she has got 6 feeds down, she will do the car seat test to make sure she doesnt brady or desat while sitting in a car seat. She also needs to get the hearing test and then she can come home.


Preston is doing amazing! He is down to 2.5 liters on the canula. He will be getting a bottle for the first time today!


Yesterday was so neat because we got to reunite Madelyn and Preston since they are both stable on the canula. Preston was so nice because he is now sharing his bed with his sister! It was so neat to see them together! We were surprised to see all of the similarities in their looks!


19 comments:

Alisha said...

I AM SO HAPPY THEY ARE DOING SO WELL! When the girls were able to go in the crib for the first time together, I was SO happy! Hope you can bring them home soon!

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

They are all looking so great! I loved the little picture of their cute hands together. Hope they can come home soon.

The Ballard's said...

That is THE MOST PRECIOUS PICTURE I have seen so far. It really makes them look like normal babies that I am sure can not wait to be back together. I would think that they would really miss each other. LOVE IT.

James said...

What a great smile. So glad to see your babies doing well.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy they are all doing well! I can't believe how much Madelyn and Preston look alike! I hope you can bring them all home soon. I can't wait to meet all of them.

Heather

Moni Graf said...

Yay for co-bedding! That is always such an awesome site to see when they've been struggling in the NICU for so long. Just another sign that they'll be home soon.

Precious, precious pics and update.

Love from KS,
Moni

A n T said...

Praise God that all are doing so great! Love the pics of them holding hands! I'm sure you hear this often but you are very beautiful and hubby is a cutey himself! No wonder Eva and the new additions are so cute!!!

Michelle said...

Wow!! They are getting so big!!I pray that soon they will all be home!!


capstonegurl from FF

Hilary said...

So sweet!! They are grow like crazy!!! LOVE all the pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Yea! We are so happy the babies are doing so well, and they are letting them reunite! We are continuing prayers that all babies will be home soon so you can start your new life together! Big hugs and kisses to those precious babies and BIG sister Eva!

Amy-Jo said...

Love the pictures! So happy they are doing so well, hope they are able to come home soon.

The Shumards said...

Those pictures are great. I can't believe how much weight they have gained they are getting so big. Keep it up.

Arnold Quads said...

I just found your blog and wanted to say congrats on the babies. They are adorable. I;m glad they are all doing well.

Beth said...

Jenna they look more precious every day. That is one of the most beautiful smiles ever. Can wait for you to take them home.
beth from FF)

Unknown said...

What a sweet smile! :) God has truly blessed you!

The Rockin' I's said...

Aw, i bet they are so content being back next to each other. Absolutely precious! Sounds like soon they'll all be home and complete and utter happiness will surround everyone, all close and cuddling :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Madelyn is coming home.. I know it is bitter sweet. Her brothers and sister will be home with you guys in no time. They are progressing so well. I am so proud of them!!

Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

They look so good! I can not believe how big they have gotten. We had fun seeing them!

Laura Marchant said...

They are getting so big!