Sunday, April 3, 2011

Introducing Liana Melonie King!!!

Liana Melonie King is here! We are so in love with her! She is a dream baby. I honestly do not have any clue what her cry sounds like. I am just so in love with her. She came into the world Tuesday March 29th, 20011 at 12:47 PM. She weighed 6 pounds 12 ounces and was 17.5 inches long. She came out just looking around and never made a peep. I was actually making more noise than she was as my spinal didn't work. Yes, It didn't work and I had a c-section. Absolutely the most pain I have ever been in in my life. I try not to think about that though....

The kids love Liana. Eva loves to hold her. She has been such a good big sister to her. The quads come running whenever they see her and say baby baby baby. Madelyn brings her all the blankies in the house and Dahlia cant stop kissing her. Parker pretty much attacks her (trying to love on her) and Preston just smiles big when he sees her.

Here are pics of our precious little gem!














15 comments:

Laura said...

What a precious peanut! Congratulations on the new addition.

Laura said...

What a wonderful peanut! Congratulations.

Cathy H. said...

Congrats! She is too precious....looks just like Eva...you have such a beautiful family and you are truly blessed.

I cannot even believe your spinal didn't work....didn't they check to make sure you were all numbed up before they started cutting you? Oh LORDY!

Cathy (FF)

Robin Kelm Photography said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful! I've been following your blog since you were expecting the quads. (A former FF mommy poster)

Tina Michelle said...

Aww, she is just so adorable. Congrats!!

Tina Michelle said...

aww, so adorable! congrats!

Tina Michelle said...

Awww, how adorable!! Congrats!

Tina Michelle said...

Aww, how adorable! Congrats!

Aundrea said...

Jenna, she is just as beautiful as her brothers & sisters! Congrats! I can't believe you had to go through such a rough surgery. I am soooo sorry! That's just terrible! I can only imagine the pain you felt. When I had my first, they didn't wait long enough & I felt when they cut into the muscle. Hope you're recovering quickly!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!
What a beautiful baby x

Deborah said...

Congratulations~!! She looks so gorgeous.

Sorry to hear that you felt the c-section. Ouch~!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! She is beautiful! Congrats and God bless! I have been following you all since FF, and its amazing to see all God has done for your family! I love her red dress!

debi9kids said...

oh! She is just beautiful!
Congratulations!

and oh my word! a csection and no spinal!!! YIKES!
You are a super mama.

sarah said...

She is soooo beautiful and its just not fair that your babies are born with so much hair. Congratulations!! I'm glad she is doing well and that's just horrible that you had to feel the C-section. I hope you are doing better and recover quickly.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenna, I am so sorry that you went through that, but what a beautiful outcome! Congratulations on Baby #6, wow she is so gorgeous!