Friday, April 15, 2011

So In Love









Such a cuddle bug!




I love this pic of Madelyn!




Big Sis, Lil Sis



I love this pic to pieces!




Liana's cord fell off this week so she got her first bath!



Best daddy in the whole wide world!



We have had such an amazing last 2 weeks with this new bundle of joy in our home! She has such a sweet sweet spirit. She very rarely cries, instead she does what we call the Billy Goat Grunt. Not having to wake up in the middle of the night to a screaming baby sure is nice! We get up twice in the night with her which isn't bad at all. She really is a great baby and we are so blessed to have her here.

Liana just had her 2 week Doctor's appointment. She weighs 6 pounds 15 ounces! She gained 10 ounces in the last week and surpassed her birth weight of 6 pounds 12 ounces! She also grew 1 1/2 inches since birth!! Eeeek she is already getting so big :( I must say though, it is very nice to have a big (relatively) and healthy baby.

The kids all love her to pieces! They all want to kiss her ALL of the time. The girls are very gentle and the boys pretty much clobber her if they can get to her. So we have to watch for that :) The quads have done remarkably well having a new baby in the home. Its like she has always been here. Eva, the Professional Big Sister, loves to hold Liana and takes really good care of her. She has been an awesome helper.

As for me, I am healing nicely. I cannot wait to start getting into shape again. I am so glad that I am actually back to my pre-pregnancy weight but I still have some toning to do. Trever went back to work this past week so I was really nervous about that. But, I must say, that for the first week being home with 5 kids and a newborn I held up pretty well :)

Well I think that's all for now!! Much love to all!

3 comments:

chelon:) said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Congrats King Family :)

Cathy H. said...

You truly are super woman!!! I'm very envious of you. I only have two and most days I'm pulling my hair out...I don't know how you do it all. Liana is just precious and so thankful that you got a nice calm baby....I never had a calm one out of my two:(

Congrats again & God bless you!

Savories of life said...

yOUR BABY looks so cute. May the Lord bless you with a happy life.