Monday, March 21, 2011

My Darling Friends











I just love my friends so much! Julie Allen and Emily Christensen threw me a shower for Liana. I just thought that was so sweet as I totally did not expect anyone to do that for my 6th baby. They went way above and beyond for me and I am so very grateful to them! I am also so humbled by all of my friends that came, you ladies are so sweet!!! Thank you so much!

36 weeks tomorrow :) Bake baby bake!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hey Jenna! So, I think your friend Emily was my VT at Utah State & dated my cousin (Les E.) You'll have to ask her if she remembers me. I wasn't married yet, so she would know my maiden name, Claire Tolman. If it's not her then she looks exactly like another person with the same name Emily! lol

Deborah said...

Wow - not long now. :o)

I am almost to the half way point. So I have a while to wait.