Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2 More Weeks!










I am now 35 weeks preggers! My scheduled c-section is March 29th, 2 weeks from yesterday! I am so excited! I feel like we are as ready as we will ever be. Her nursery is done and we have bags packed! I just cannot believe we will have another little munchkin here in a matter of days! So excited! The pregnancy has been fabulous! I have gained hardly any weight just due to the fact that I am chasing after 5 toddlers all day. I wont complain about that though as I gained alot with Eva and of course the quads! I am so happy to not have had a preterm labor and I am hoping she will stay inside for these last 2 weeks so we don't have to do the whole NICU thing again. Everything is looking just fine so we are looking forward to delivery at 37 weeks!!!

6 comments:

Cathy H. said...

You look beautiful and amazing!!! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by.....can't wait to see pics of that new little girl:)

God Bless,
Cathy (FF)

Donna said...

Excited for you...what a houseful! You are a great mom so a new baby will be another wonderful blessing! Can't wait to see more pics!!

Heather said...

Why would they deliver her at 37 weeks and not wait until 40 weeks? My daughter was born at 37 weeks and had trouble breastfeeding and bottle feeding. She weighed 5lbs at birth and was only 6lbs at a month old.

Jenna said...

Hey Heather! They have to deliver Liana at 37 weeks because I had a vertical incision with the quadruplets. There is a really high risk of uterine rupture if I contract at all so they will take her before I begin contracting. Thanks for asking!

Heather said...

I can see why they would not want you to start contracting. Thanks for the answer and good luck. You and your husband will have your hands full. Hope all goes well.

Deborah said...

That is exciting~!! I hope and pray it all goes well for you. Looking forward to your newest little bundle. :o) Don't forget to do a lot of show and tell. :o)