















































Thank you Mandie for these awesome family pics!





Before we moved to Austin, Neysa and I took Eva and Ally to get their photos done in downtown McKinney! Thank you Mandie for these awesome pics!


















Here are pictures of the baby's blessings! Thank you aunt Gail for the amazing dresses! It was the most amazing spiritual experience! That whole entire day, I couldnt stop remembering all of the battles they went through just to survive! I really feel like this blessing opened up a new chapter in our lives. One full of happiness, health and love!
























For the 4th of July we took the girls to a city park and watched fireworks. Eva thought they were so pretty but when they started to fall she got really scared. So, daddy had to stand under a tent the whole time! My Dad and stepmom watched the quads for us so we could go! How sweet!







We are always having so much fun when the Otts come into town! This past weekend we had decided to do Jason's hair! He plays a good nerd huh?























Above-Eva's 2nd Birthday Party!!!- We had a blast! We decided to celebrate her second birthday party on the 4th because all of our family was in town this past weekend for the baby's blessing on the 5th! She had some friends from the church come over and we rented a sno cone machine and a huge inflatable water slide! I think the slide was more fun for the adults than all of the little kids but we also had a couple of baby pools set up too! Eva had a great time and I am totally sold on doing birthday parties at home! It is so much easier to set up than going to a seperate venue! The babies all did great and slept during the entire party so that was nice too! She had a luau ducky theme and it was too cute!
19 comments:
OMG! Those pics are so cute of the quads! I cant believe you put those pics up of Jason. One might be embarrassed but he will be proud lol! That was such a fun weekend.
you have the most beautiful family! I love all those little tiny feet :)
Jenna! Its Holly Walker (formerly Spiker(-: ) You have such a gorgeous family and those pictures are absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad you have a blog, I'd love to keep up with your family!
Jenna, those pics are amazing!!!! The kiddos are getting so big! Looks like yall are doing great and enjoying being in Austin :o)
The pics are soooooo cute!!!!!
Thanks for sharing!
I LOVE all the pictures, especially the most recent by the photographer. Looks like yal are doing great and settleing in. Beautiful family!
OH.MY.GOSH.
Those pics are just AMAZING!!!
I was about to say the one I liked the most then I would see the next one! lol They ALL turned out beautiful!
Looks like a wonderful weekend filled with fun, family and friends!!
Precious Pictures! I am sorry we missed the blessing and Eva's Birthday! The family pictures are just gorgeous! I love that the boys look so different! We are going to miss not being able to see you guys...I can't believe how big Eric is! Hopefully we will see you in the future!
Wow, it looks like you've been busy.
Beautiful pics! I love how the quads all have their subtle differences so that you can tell them apart.
What a beautiful family you have. I am so glad that you have moved into the ward.
Beautiful family, fabulous blessing gowns, amazing birthday party...I am in awe! Thanks for inviting us over. Look forward to getting to know you better. See you in a couple of weeks:)
Beautiful family, fabulous blessing gowns, amazing birthday party...I am in awe! Thanks for inviting us over. Look forward to getting to know you better. See you in a couple of weeks:)
Loved all the pictures. They were too cute! And the slide at Eva's birthday looks like so much fun!
oh my the pictures are amazing!!!!!!!!!!! i have a question about the quads and if this is too personal dont feel the need to answer. anyways i was wondering why their belly buttons are so big? is it because they were premies? thanks for sharing those pictures and you kids are beautiful
zoe in minnisotta
oh my the pictures are amazing!!!!!!!!!!! i have a question about the quads and if this is too personal dont feel the need to answer. anyways i was wondering why their belly buttons are so big? is it because they were premies? thanks for sharing those pictures and you kids are beautiful
zoe in minnisotta
Your babies are adorable, along with your little girl! Too sweet! Those are amazing pictures!
Wow, that really was a lot of pics! I love the 4 babies in the basket. I know from photographying quintuplets that it really is tough to do! Cute blessing outfits, I loved the shot of the women dressing the babies on the bed. Cute 4th outfits ,too.
my FAVORITE all all your pictures is their little feet
Jenna i love your pics. your babies are so cute and getting so big.
Post a Comment