Friday, December 30, 2011

WE ARE 3!!!

The King Quadruplets!! We are 3!!!

Dahlia Colleen King
Birthday weighing in at 1 pound 11 ounces!!!
Look at me!! I am 3!!! -Dahlia
Birthday weighing 1 pound 10 ounces!!!

Look at me!! I am 3!!! -Parker

Preston Wayne King

Birthday weighing in at 1 pound 12 ounces

Look at me!! I am 3!!! -Preston

Madelyn Lila King

Birthday weighing 1 pound 9 ounces!!!


Look at me!! I am 3!!! -Madelyn




My sweet Little Miracles are 3! After all they went through to be in this world, I feel like I owe them so much! They were all born at 25 weeks.

We had a long long journey with lots of surgeries, infections, and life threatening scares but I am so glad we have 4 healthy toddlers getting into mischief, always wanting to be cuddled and progressing daily. They sure do keep us on our toes but we are loving every single minute of it!! Happy Birthday my amazingly sweet miracles!!!

6 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Love seeing updates on your sweet little miracles! I know your 2012 will be so blessed!

matthewandsherihanson said...

WOW! You are truly amazing! And so is your family! Those kiddos are so lucky!

Monica said...

They are all so adorable!! Congrats! They are such a miracle! Glad that you were in our ward even if it was such a short time!

Kat said...

Happy 3rd birthday!

Cathy H. said...

Gosh where did 3 years go? I remember meeting you on FF for the first time when you were pregnant with the quads.....Happy Late Birthday to your beautiful miracles!

God Bless

Cathy

Anonymous said...

wow, i did not realize how teenie-tiny they were! they are so gorgeous and handsome right now...do you know their heights/weights now at 3?