Ultra Quick Recap:
Halloween: Kids had a blast! Eva was a fairy, The Quads Wizard of Oz (Parker- lion, Preston- Tinman, Dahlia- Wicked Witch, Madelyn- Dorothy), and baby Liana was Minnie Mouse. We had fun, we went trick or treating and to the Ward Trunk or Treat.
Thanksgiving- We went to Grammy Jones and had some nice homecooked turkey and fixins!
Preschool has been going great! The boys now go MWF and the girls go T and Th. Eva goes everyday and they all love it! Its nice to only have 3 kiddos at home during the day as I am able to take them out and do "normal" mommy stuff like grocery shop or playdates :) They just had their Christmas program so that was so much fun!
For my New Years Resolution--- So besides all of the normal stuff that never happens like losing weight etc lol, My blog is my main focus for 2012! I am sooo bad at it and I aspire to be more like my good friend Holly and make posts more often. Maybe I can actually make a journal book of sorts to be able to print out at the end of next year like she does. My problem is that I am really weird about needing to keep everything equal between all of my kids. So if I have a post about Parker and Preston, I feel like I HAVE to post something about Madelyn and Dahlia or all of the kids for that matter. I know, its weird... So I am letting that go! So bear with me if I cant post pics of all 6 of my children every post :) Also, I do not know why but the simple thought of having to pull out my camera bag and download pictures and wait for them to post exhausts me too! So I am getting over that and I make a promise to crack down and get the blog going again!
Love you all and thanks for bearing with our busy family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment