Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Liana at 27 weeks!











Yesterday I had an ultrasound and my Gestational Diabetes test. I dont know the results of my test yet but we got to see Liana in 3D. Just like she was a month ago, she is snuggled on to the placenta again so we could only get the side of her face. I hope this means she is going to be a snuggle bug!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

These pictures are beautiful!

Alisha said...

It's been a long time since i have been on here! CONGRATS on the pregnancy!

Deborah said...

I love your new family photo at the top~!! My children were totally wowed out today when I told them that you had 4 children at once. :o)

Annette and Richard said...

You have such a beautiful family!!! I have started a blog, and was happy to see you on here! :)

Tina Michelle said...

so cute!