Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas 2010

This is late, I know, but better late than never right? We had an amazing Christmas this year! The kids got sooooo much and Trever and I did well too. We had a nice morning at home together as a family and then went to Trever's family's house for dinner. It was really the first Christmas that the quads got excited to have new toys and Eva kept saying over and over that this was the best Christmas ever!
I think these next pics are hilarious. Each one of them looks stunned:












Dahlia surrounded by her loot:

Dahlia checking out Eva's most prized posession:

Seeing all the presents for the first time:





So we dont have a fireplace :( so I came up with this idea to put all of our stockings on the wall. Can you guess which one is Eva's? I cannot believe we are going to have another stocking on the wall next year!


Eva is so obsesses with horses so we thought this horse would make her day! And it did...

I couldnt even get all of the presents into the same picture, it was crazy!




Thanks to all the grandparents and auntie Mariah for making this day so special!

No comments: