Congratulations! I love her name, and your family is so blessed.
Anonymous I am going to pray for you tonight. Pray you one day know the love of a large family and stop spewing hateful things on this beautiful family's blog.
Jenna and Trever are two of the best examples of parents I know....and no one could do a better job of loving, supporting, and raising their beautiful HAPPY children. You obviously do not know this amazing family very well, maybe one day you will be lucky enough to get a glimpse of the joy that they share. I feel bad for you. On the other hand....Jenna Congratulations! I can't wait to meet this beautiful little girl and for her and Miriam to grow up together!!!! Love you guys!
Dear Anonymous, Really... that's quite inappropriate. I'm pretty sure the old adage 'if you don't have anything nice to say' would do nicely here... or at least be brave enough to leave a name.
The King family -- Congrats on such wonderful news!!!! I celebrate with you! Emily (a May mom on FF)
Anonymous...I feel sorry for your children when you start teaching them hatred, cowardice and how to be judgmental. Jenna is obviously strong and brave enough to allow your comment. That's more than you can offer hiding behind your computer screen.
Jenna and Trev, you guys rock. Congrats! Eva and the quads are gonna love and spoil that little girl every bit as you will!
Thanks to all of our friends who love and support our family. I am so in love with each one of our children and we are ecstatic to be adding more joy very soon!
And to annonymous- I think its humorous that you religiously follow a blog you obviously dont agree with. I do know who you are.. In fact you are the only person I know that hasnt liked our family since day one. I pray that you find peace, love and happiness in your own life!
I am SOOO excited about this sweet new baby girl!! Trev and Jenna, you give me nothing but pride with your beautiful family!! Anonymous--(hmm...wonder why you're "anonymous")--you obviously have no children, therefore you can't understand how each and every child draws an unexplainable love from it's mother! I'm sorry for you! WooHoo...BRING ON THE GRANDBABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jenna I love you and am so happy that you are adding another child of God to your sweet family. It saddens me that people feel it appropriate to judge others. We need more parents like you (who don't neglect their children) I can't wait to meet her and spoil her! Thanks for your wonderful example!
Wow! That'll be a grand total of...6 or is it 7? Lost track. LOL! :-) At least you won't need to buy much for her... already have it in spades. :-) See what happens when I totally forget about the blogger account? LOL! Congrats you guys! :-)
jenna, you are so amazing. I am telling you that God hand picked you. Congradulations. You are such a wonderful mother and person. I admire you for so many reasons. I am glad all is going well for you. You probably have forgotten what a normal single birth is like!!!! It will be a cake walk for you.
18 comments:
Congrats!!! You will be one busy, happy family!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and so loved already! I love the name too.
Congratulations on another baby girl!!
Congrats!!! Your little boys will definitely be outnumbered now!!! Hope you have a healthy remainder of your pregnancy!
God Bless,
Cathy (FF)
I feel sorry for your other children when you start neglecting them because you do not have enough time for them with a new baby.
Congratulations! I love her name, and your family is so blessed.
Anonymous I am going to pray for you tonight. Pray you one day know the love of a large family and stop spewing hateful things on this beautiful family's blog.
Jenna and Trever are two of the best examples of parents I know....and no one could do a better job of loving, supporting, and raising their beautiful HAPPY children. You obviously do not know this amazing family very well, maybe one day you will be lucky enough to get a glimpse of the joy that they share.
I feel bad for you.
On the other hand....Jenna Congratulations! I can't wait to meet this beautiful little girl and for her and Miriam to grow up together!!!! Love you guys!
Dear Anonymous,
Really... that's quite inappropriate.
I'm pretty sure the old adage 'if you don't have anything nice to say' would do nicely here...
or at least be brave enough to leave a name.
The King family --
Congrats on such wonderful news!!!!
I celebrate with you!
Emily (a May mom on FF)
Anonymous...I feel sorry for your children when you start teaching them hatred, cowardice and how to be judgmental. Jenna is obviously strong and brave enough to allow your comment. That's more than you can offer hiding behind your computer screen.
Jenna and Trev, you guys rock. Congrats! Eva and the quads are gonna love and spoil that little girl every bit as you will!
Congratulations on your big, beautiful family. What a blessing!
Thanks to all of our friends who love and support our family. I am so in love with each one of our children and we are ecstatic to be adding more joy very soon!
And to annonymous- I think its humorous that you religiously follow a blog you obviously dont agree with. I do know who you are.. In fact you are the only person I know that hasnt liked our family since day one. I pray that you find peace, love and happiness in your own life!
I am SOOO excited about this sweet new baby girl!! Trev and Jenna, you give me nothing but pride with your beautiful family!!
Anonymous--(hmm...wonder why you're "anonymous")--you obviously
have no children, therefore you can't understand how each and every child draws an unexplainable love from it's mother! I'm sorry for you!
WooHoo...BRING ON THE GRANDBABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jenna I love you and am so happy that you are adding another child of God to your sweet family. It saddens me that people feel it appropriate to judge others. We need more parents like you (who don't neglect their children) I can't wait to meet her and spoil her! Thanks for your wonderful example!
My mind is boggled by 6 kids . . .wow. Can't wait to see pics of all the babies when Bruce gets back from the wedding. Congrats
Wow! That'll be a grand total of...6 or is it 7? Lost track. LOL! :-) At least you won't need to buy much for her... already have it in spades. :-) See what happens when I totally forget about the blogger account? LOL! Congrats you guys! :-)
jenna, you are so amazing. I am telling you that God hand picked you. Congradulations. You are such a wonderful mother and person. I admire you for so many reasons. I am glad all is going well for you. You probably have forgotten what a normal single birth is like!!!! It will be a cake walk for you.
Really anonymous? How old are you? Cyber bullying? Its pathetic.....
Jenna & Trever,
We love you guys! Congrats on another beautiful child!!!!!!
WOW! I haven't been on here in a long time!!!!!!! WOW!!! The kids are so big, and CONGRATS on the pregnancy!
Post a Comment