Friday, February 19, 2010

More Pics

 

 

 

I wanted to post these pictures of Eva because I think she is just so Dang cute!
Posted by Picasa

I just love these pictures of Eva, so dang cute!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Little Madelyn. The picture of her laying on the pony was so cute and I am so glad I was able to capture it!

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Preston and his baby blues.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Parker man.

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

Dahlia Bear


We all just love it when Daddy gets home from work! He pretty much gets clobbered! Its a nightly ritual for Eva and the babies to dogpile on daddy!

This week ECI came back out and did an asssesment on Dahlia and Madelyn. Madelyn developmentally is at the age of a 10 month old, so right on track for her adjusted age but cognitively at the stage of a 7 month old. They werent to concerned with that though and they just want to see her be able to play social games like peek a boo within 6 months. So they have decided to just put her in the Follow-Along program where they send Trever and I a questionaire every 3 months and then they will score it and see if they need to send anyone out to help her.

Dahlia on the other hand, will begin intense therapy the first week in March. Developmentally she is at the stage of a 6 month old and cognitively at the stage of a 3 month old. We have 2 different therapists coming once a week to get her to start sitting, crawling, eating on her own and interacting more. She is pretty weak in the arms, legs and torso so they have taught us how to do some strength building activities to help her. Most of this is due to being in the NICU for so long and pretty much just laying in a bed all day. Also, the oxygen tubing restricted her and she is easily fatigued because of the hole in her heart. So we are just being patient and helping her as much as we can!

Well gotta go! Arent yall so proud of me for posting so much lately? :)

4 comments:

Case Clan said...

I'm very proud of you for all of the posting you have done lately. Such cute pictures!

t & e said...

i just love your kids. they are so adorable. nice job on posting so much, that's super impressive.

Stephanie said...

Very proud!!
Love the pics of her in the towel..she is so precious!!! (as they all are! lol)

Cindy and Ben said...

I'm proud of you! Nice updates and photos!