Today we had a family dinner since uncle Caleb was in town. Here he is with Preston.
Brittany and Parker

Nana and Madelyn

Poppy and Eva

Eva the Diva

OK so because of all of your wonderful donations (that little button to the right) we were able to purchase the cadillac of strollers! It is actually a 6 seater but we opted not to get the 5 seater because it was 5 long and it was really a bus! But this has been so awesome as we have been able to a take some family walks to the park. The babies are still getting used to it but we just love it!

Dahlia Bear after bath time. Yep still on the O2!

Preston after bath time.

Parker after bath time.

Madelyn after bath time
So about a week ago we took a trip to Dallas to visit our friends! Here is a picture of me and my really good friend Alisa! It was really good to see her!
Alisa and all of my kiddos. Preston already beating up on his sister. 
Here is Mindy and Sarah at our first of many "Girls night Outs"

Here is Dr. Herzog and his staff. He was my OB that delivered all of my children. They were so happy to see them all and they will always hold a very special place in my heart!

Here is some of the wonderful NICU staff. Lol I actually cried seeing them. It just made me so emotional to think about all they did for my sweet munchkins!

Parker and his first time eating rice cereal! I think he got more on him than he did in his mouth lol!

Madelyn and her first time eating rice cereal.

Preston and his first time lol!
So the next few pics are of our new house. Yep you heard it right lol, we moved for the second time in 3 months! That is precisely the reason I have had absolutely zero time to blog. We were living about 45 minutes from Trever's family and it was just way to far. We were only able to see them 1 to 2 times a week and it just wasnt enough for us! So we found a home that was 10 minutes away from them and alot cheaper so it was a win in all aspects! Our neighborhood is very family friendly where our old neighborhood was very ritzy and stuck up. Our new house has an enormous back yard and there are a TON of kids on our street. We just feel like it is more "us" and we are loving it!

So about a month ago our really good friends came to visit us here in Austin. Here is Jennifer and I, we got to be really good friends after we went running together every morning after Eva was born! We are so glad they could come hang out!

Nana and Madelyn
Poppy and Eva
Eva the Diva
OK so because of all of your wonderful donations (that little button to the right) we were able to purchase the cadillac of strollers! It is actually a 6 seater but we opted not to get the 5 seater because it was 5 long and it was really a bus! But this has been so awesome as we have been able to a take some family walks to the park. The babies are still getting used to it but we just love it!
Dahlia Bear after bath time. Yep still on the O2!
Preston after bath time.
Parker after bath time.
Madelyn after bath time
So about a week ago we took a trip to Dallas to visit our friends! Here is a picture of me and my really good friend Alisa! It was really good to see her!
Here is Mindy and Sarah at our first of many "Girls night Outs"
Here is Dr. Herzog and his staff. He was my OB that delivered all of my children. They were so happy to see them all and they will always hold a very special place in my heart!
Here is some of the wonderful NICU staff. Lol I actually cried seeing them. It just made me so emotional to think about all they did for my sweet munchkins!
Parker and his first time eating rice cereal! I think he got more on him than he did in his mouth lol!
Madelyn and her first time eating rice cereal.
Preston and his first time lol!
So about a month ago our really good friends came to visit us here in Austin. Here is Jennifer and I, we got to be really good friends after we went running together every morning after Eva was born! We are so glad they could come hang out!
Tess, Sade and Eva found my work room and got out all of my Bowtique's merchandise :)
Trever me and Eva going to Barnum and Bailey Circus! Eva loved seeing the Elephants and Fireworks! It was a ton of fun! I think Trev and I may have even had more fun than Eva lol!

OK so I honestly dont think I have ever taken a picture of me alone with all 4 of my quads.....

Madelyn and Dahlia! Dont you just love Dahlia's face?

So I know I mentioned how my sis Alyx came to visit but I didnt get to tell to much. We had so much fun bonding together and it is really crazy how alike we are! One night we decided to pamper eachother and so we did pedis manis and more! So fun!
Aunt Aggix (Alyx)

Eva Heres my plug-----> http://www.smittenkittenbowtique.com/

Moween (Madelyn)

Trever and I at Ruth's Cris on my birthday! My very favorite restaraunt!
OK so I honestly dont think I have ever taken a picture of me alone with all 4 of my quads.....
Madelyn and Dahlia! Dont you just love Dahlia's face?
So I know I mentioned how my sis Alyx came to visit but I didnt get to tell to much. We had so much fun bonding together and it is really crazy how alike we are! One night we decided to pamper eachother and so we did pedis manis and more! So fun!
Eva Heres my plug-----> http://www.smittenkittenbowtique.com/
Moween (Madelyn)
Trever and I at Ruth's Cris on my birthday! My very favorite restaraunt!
9 comments:
Tell Trevor I feel his pain. I have had 3 or 4 stones and I have had 2 children. The kidney stones were just as bad. Good to see everything is well.
glad to see the babies are doing well, god bless you guys :D
Wow! Too much to comment on, but most importantly...where did you move to? North/South? Your new house looks just as amazing as your old house and your children are beautiful and so lucky to have such a nice new stroller! :)
Love seeing all the pictures! Adorable!
so where do you live now? fun fun pics!
Great pics!! I love checking your blog!!
Take care!
Marcy
I am on facebook....Marcy Perletti Wood
Everybody looks great! Sorry we missed you when you were in town. Love you all, Aunt Debbie
Sad to hear you guys moved! We'll miss having you here. :-)
Great pics! Hope you guys are settling in to your new home...Hope Trever's business is going well, call us the next time you are in big D!!!
Post a Comment