Well..... This morning Trever got laid off from his job. The spirit was so strong this morning and when his boss called him, we just knew. The company hasnt been doing great pretty much from the very beginning, so it was inevitable. Besides, not very many people are willing to spend 600+ dollars on an MRI in this economy. But, never did we think that right when our quadruplets were born, it would happen. There were 2 offices, and the lousy invester that owned the company told Trever's boss Tuesday night that in 72 hours he would be shutting the doors. So half of the staff would be let go with zero notice. He has been there for 5 years, we were hoping he would have at least another 3.........How do you support 5 children on 0$? How do you support 5 children, 4 of which have extreme medical conditions, with no insurance? I dont know....
All I know is that I have faith that this is the Lord's will for us. We are so blessed to have the 5 most wonderful children and a marriage full of love that could withstand anything. At least we have enough faith to say LET THY WILL BE DONE, and really really mean it......
35 comments:
I am so sorry! We will be praying for you. His will is great - what an example you all are to know it in such difficult (yet blessed) times!
Jenna, your faith & strength amaze me! I'm so sorry you have yet one more thing to stress & worry about. Your family is, as always, in my prayers.
oh woman...i cannot begin to imagine how scary that is. i will be praying as well. God has better plans for you!!!
I'm assuming that if I donate to your 'diaper fund' this would be the equivalent of helping out in my tiny little way?
I haven't got much money, but I'll donate what I can, and be praying intensely for you and your precious family.
God has a plan. I am praying for you and your family. Very difficult time but give it all to him. He will take care you.
I am so sorry to hear that, but with the attitude that you both hold you will be blessed. Trever is a hardworking guy who will no doubt have a good job in no time and you both can hang to each other and lift each other up. We will keep ya'll in our prayers.
Love Ya
Erika
Praying for you and that doors opens and blessings flow into your household.
We will choose to TRUST GOD with you! We'll be praying...
Jen Murray
Mama 2 Quad Boys
www.murraycrew.blogspot.com
Oh boy! I believe that things happen for reason. There is something much better for all of you right around the corner! Though it is had to imagine right now this is will eventually be a memory..
I will be praying for you. I hope he is able to find another job as soon as possible.
Oh Jenna, I can feel your pain. Hal was laid off when Hallie was little and I was a total mess. I can relate to how you are feeling. I will pray for you and your family that he will find an even better job that wouldn't have presented itself if this hadn't happened.
Oh honey..I am so sorry.
God always has a plan though! Stay strong and faithful!
I will be praying extra hard for you guys!
Girl, i am so heartbroken for you. I am so sorry this has happened to you guys.
BUT everything happens for a reason.
Stay strong and PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do to help... LOVE YOU!
Perfect way to look at things.
I will tell you, my husband lost his job just 2 weeks after my twins were born, and we were left with similar questions... how to support 9 kids (11 people) on $0.
We never lost faith and God provided, and when we least expected it.
Those moments when we thought it was really "the end", something miraculous happened and just affirmed my faith.
Stay strong.
The Lord will provide.
Blessings.
I can't begin to image what ya'll are going thru, but I will be keeping ya'll in my prayers! PLEASE let me know if you need anything at all!
I am so sorry to hear those terrible news! I am sure that there will be something bigger and better out there for him. You have been blessed with five incredible children and your love for one another and your children as well as your faith will conquer this obstacle. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
I can't even begin to understand the devastation that you both are feeling right now. Keep on trusting in the Lord and keep searching for that proverbial "open window"...it's around here SOMEWHERE! Good luck with the job search and you've got the Graf Family's prayers.
Love from KS,
Moni
We are so--- sorry to hear this news Jenna! Our family will be praying for yours A LOT! Let us know if we can help you guys in any way. Just keep smiling because I really feel that the Lord has something better in mind.
Ive been following your blog forever, and just wanted to say you strength is amazing, and I will be praying for you and your family. Stay strong, you'll get through this rough time.
God has something big planned for you and your family. I am sure of it. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. You just concentrate on lovin' those little ones.
Jenna, I am so sorry. You are such a strong , loving close family and you will get thru this. I also do believe that things happen for a reason and a better, bigger door will open for Trevor. Keep your faith. You are all in our thoughts and prayers. ((HUGS)) The Steins
We were just in the same position. My husband was laid off and we have quadruplets. Heavenly Father WILL take care of you. Sometimes things happen for a reason, I am sure you know this. We will keep you in our prayers.
Praying for the seven of you. When He closes a door He opens a window.
Well, to put it in perspective, when I read the blog title I steeled myself for something having happened to one of the babies. :(
I'm so sorry that this is what you're walking through right now. God bless.
The question now Lies...why the divine intervention? God has this enormous plan. I just hope that with unemployment or the sort this is what you all need to adjust to having them home with all the medical needs it might be nice to have him there 24/7 for a while. With this said...I also hope that the insurance that I know the twins got from being preemies the quads can get...we dont qualify the babies do for being so early and for being a certain birthweight and for being in the hospital for so long. Its country wide its Social Security money 'they' 'the babies' receive. As nominal as it may be or for however how they grant but I Hope that you have this and applied and using what our tax money dollars go to! Catholic charities is a great and most other churches that you may belong can be wonderful as well. Perhaps mommy groups? Please do keep us updated and I will pray. As I know that when God closes a door he opens a window. I hope you see the reasons in soon enough time and that the stress of the unknown comes to an end. I hope to be able to donate to you soon myself. *hugs*
Connie FF-WhitsMomma.
Hang in there, Jenna. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers!
Love you girlie!
I am so sorry you are going through this right now! You are so strong and I know you will make it through this also!
Make sure you apply for state assistance. Also apply to your hospital assistance program. Talk with your Bishop and if it comes to it, make your community aware. Hold fundraisers etc. The Lord will provide! Keep paying your tithing and living your covenants and he will keep his promise! Also go to the temple as often as you can spare!
You are in our prayers every day!!
Hello King family,
I found your site via the Tubre Quads a while back and have been silently following and praying since.
I wanted to refer you to our site, Asher and Jacob's Friends. We are a group offering prayer support to families in need. There are so many wonderful people on our site who continually pray for all the families listed. If you are interested in registering, I will include the link below.
Please know I will continue to keep your amazing family in my prayers.
For Prayer Support: www.asherandjacobsfriends.com
Please know that you guys are in our thoughts and prayers! YOu and Trever are such amazing people though, he will have a new job in no time! It always a wonder what God is up to...sometimes it seems it would help us to sneak a peak at his playbook.
I am very sorry to hear about this happening. We will pray that the Lord will lead and guide you and a "window" will open.
I am sure you have already thought about these items but when our twins were born early and my husband and I did not have jobs due to school ending and transitiong we were able to get help with Medicaid, we also went on WIC (women, infants and toddlers) through the health department. One of our daughters had to be on very specific formula that had to be made for her due to some severe Reflux and other GI issues, they payed for it and only required a note from the doctor. I hope things work out. God Bless.
Jenna what faith i would like to say i am like that. It sounds like this is what his will is right now and i pray that a better job will come along. Hugs.
Hang in there. About 6 months after our triplets were born, my husband was laid off. I was on leave from teaching and couldn't get my job back until the next school year started. It wasn't fun having 3 little babies at home with no income, but it can be done for awhile. The stress of looking for work and trying to pay our mortgage while also paying for our health insurance was definitely stressful. But on the positive side, my husband got to spend some unexpected time with the kids.
Definitely look into programs to help while he looks for work. Unemployment benefits and WIC were fabulous for helping us get by. Absolutely get WIC! Those vouchers for milk and formula were so great. In fact husband and I were just talking about how much our grocery bill has gone up now that he is working again and we no longer get WIC!
Hang in there. It works out.
Hi Guys,
I have been thinking about you. Finally your whole family is home. I did not think Dahlia would be home as quick as she was. I did not tell her goodbye on Sunday. I hope all is well. Kisses and hugs for all the babies.
Amy
With both your faith, Trever WILL find a job soon. I know it. Same thing happened to us a couple of yrs ago. Heavenly Father will bless you guys. You guys are great. We'll keep you in our prayers.
Trust me, now you can get Free health insurance for the entire family, Free food stamps, Free baby formula, Free daycare for your older child, Free housing benefits, Free utility assistance..etc. The list goes on and ON..
Take advantage while hubby is out of work. YOu are certainly entitled! Your tax money at work. Now you can benefit like so many do when they lived off your hardworking hubby's tax money. This is a blessing in disguise...Now you have your hubby's additional help full time with the babies. Keep your chin up.
Post a Comment