



Yep its true! We are happily expecting another bundle of joy! Baby #6 is on the way! I am 13 weeks and everything is going great! We have ONE healthy little baby baking. We are very very excited as we had always felt like our baby journey was not yet finished. This baby is due mid April but will be born late March for medical reasons. Say hello to our little one:
13 comments:
Amazing you guys! Congratulations! We hope all goes well. Sending hugs of joy your way! :)
Congratulations to you all... How is everyone doing?
hugs...
The Stein Family...
http://thentherewasfive.blogspot.com/
YOu go girl! That is awesome!
Congratulations, Kings! Children are such a blessing. Thrilled for you!
Yay! So happy for you guys. :) Can't wait!!
I'm sooo happy for you guys! You seem like wonderful parents:)
God Bless
Cathy (FF)
Congrats! May it be a healthy and uneventful pregnancy. :)
Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing.
How exciting! Congratulations!
holy crap, i couldn't even imagine - lol!!! congrats on your newest addition!
Congrats!!!
This is excellent news, congratulations you guys! xxx
You are insane (in an awesome way!!) I havent visited your blog in a while, its great to see you all doing so well!! You are an inspiration and your little ones are all so precious. You give me hope that maybe I can handle a 4th someday lol!!! CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment