OK... so this is my 2nd comment! I went to your photographers website and OMG I totally cried looking at all of your photos. I remember being on FF with you when we were both PG (me twins)and everyday watching you go through so much and now to see those pictures makes me so happy. You are such an amazing person and I am so happy to see your little family! xo
What a BEAUTIFUL new pic of your family.....can't believe how big your kiddos are...I remember following your pregnancy on FF and then I keep up with your blog too...God sure has blessed you beyond measure!
5 comments:
Love it!! Sure shows some of their personalities! lol
L.O.V.E. it! You are all so beautiful. Thinking of you and your family always. Love to read your updates. Lots of love, Cristil
OK... so this is my 2nd comment! I went to your photographers website and OMG I totally cried looking at all of your photos. I remember being on FF with you when we were both PG (me twins)and everyday watching you go through so much and now to see those pictures makes me so happy. You are such an amazing person and I am so happy to see your little family! xo
What a BEAUTIFUL new pic of your family.....can't believe how big your kiddos are...I remember following your pregnancy on FF and then I keep up with your blog too...God sure has blessed you beyond measure!
Cathy
love the picture....super cute!!
Post a Comment