OK so I am just simply bad at blogging. So I am going to quit pretending like I am going to blog on a regular basis from here on out :)
Everyone is doing good! Everybody is walking and Dahlia is still crawling. Parker and Madelyn weigh 20 pounds and Preston weighs 24. Dahlia has not yet had her doctors appt but she is still alot smaller than all of the other babies but she is eating better. I just think she is going to be a little wee girl.
We have been so busy lately (as you can tell). I went to Washington State for my brother's Bday. I took the baby girls. We had so much fun until the way home and then Madelyn cried the entire day (including both of our 2.5 hr flights). Needless to say, I was probably the most hated person on the plane. I am not really sure what people want you to do when your baby is inconsolably crying, and there is bad turbulance so you have to stay in your seat....
We have had three of our best friends from Dallas visit so that has been fun and tomorrow we are going to visit all of them. So... I think that is the summary of the month of May and beginning of June! Oh and there are some duplicate images but I am still learning how to sync picassa with blogger sorry! And I realize there are a ton of Parker but I just couldnt decide which one to add because they are all adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love seeing your BLOG updates and how good the babies and you are doing. I have been following since FF and my twins just turned one a couple months ago. I am the one that sent you the "Big Sister" tee. xo
I miss those beautiful little kiddos!
Post a Comment