Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter 2010

Eva
 

 

 

 

Parker
Posted by Picasa

Parker
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Preston
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Madelyn
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Dahlia
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


We had such a wonderful Easter! We had a family barbecue at a park and the kids loved being outdoors and seeing all of the people. Eva loved the Easter egg hunt, especially because she was the only child doing it!

Update on all of us:
Trever and Jenna- We are both doing well.Trever has been working for Oracle for a few months now and he is really enjoying it. He is also a Realtor and the market has been turning for the better lately.So, needless to say he is very very busy with work. We both got memberships at a nearby gym and try to workout 3 to 4 times a week after the kids go to bed (my sis. lives with us and stays with the kids). I have been adjusting to this new role of motherhood and housewife but doing it mostly on my own. I finally feel like I am getting the hang of things and getting a new routine down. I try to take the kids for a run everyday as they love it and I get my excersise too! Thank heavens for our 6 seater stroller! I have lost 26 pounds since moving from Dallas which I am very proud about. I have been also running Monday Wednesday and Friday mornings with a friend which has helped too.

Eva- She is definetly growing up fast! She loves to be outside and has a street full of kids to play with. She repeats things we say now which is keeping us on our toes. The other day she spilt a cup of water and said "Oh Crap"......I thought to myself oh crap.......... lol....... Mamaw Tolman I think maybe she got that one from you :) lol!! She has been going to nursery at church and really loves it. She is definetly going through a stage where she is scared of everything so we have not yet been able to leave her alone, but we know it will come soon and we are trying to be patient.

Parker- Little man is practically running! He is all over the place and we can hardly keep up with him! He loves to be outside and cries when outside playtime is over. He is kind of a bully and likes to push the other babies over and steals their toys. But dont let that act fool you, he is quite the little lover to adults and has really taken a liking to his Aunt Mariah.

Preston- Is not quite walking yet but he is getting very close. He is definelty a chill little boy and so much fun. He likes to say "Hi" to everyone which is so cute! He is the hoss of the bunch but I just think he is the big teddy bear.

Madelyn- She just started walking YAY! You can tell she is so proud of herself and it is so cute. Her hair is growing like weeds which I am sure you noticed from the pictures. She is still our little silly girl and she is full of personality!

Dahlia- Much Much Much Progress to talk about with Dainty Dahlia!!! She is now crawling, sitting, and standing (holding onto something). Early Childhood Intervention has therapists that come in every other week to work with her. This is just basically a free program that my babies qualify for since they were born so early. They have been working on strengthening excersises to help her mobility level. She has really responded to it all and it is so fun to see! So she has always been such a daddy's girl but lately she really has bonded with me. It is so nice to have that with her! She is so cute because we like to cheer "GO TEAM GO" and she bounces up and down!! Love it!

Well I guess that is all for now!

5 comments:

Corbett Family said...

They are all looking so big! It was fun to see you all at church today.

Stephanie said...

Awesome update!!!
Congrats on losing all that weight!! That is awesome!!

Jessica Shumway said...

Loved this update. :) You look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Way to go Jenna, I can tell by the pic, you look FABULOUS! I guess that means I have no excuse...I only have three small children and Faith isnt really even that small :)! Glad to see you guys are doing so well! Big hugs!

Carrie said...

I CANNOT believe how grown up they look. They are getting so big!!!