Friday, March 26, 2010

This is what I have been up to!

So besides being a very very busy mom, I am running a full time business that is really starting to take off! I have mentioned Smitten Kitten Bowtique before. It is my online Hairbow, Tutu and Accessories website. I have now begun my line of boutique outfits! They are a lot of work but they are my passion! I love doing it and it definetly gives me the "me time" I so seldomly get lol!

So I just wanted to share my accomplishments and give a plug to my site http://www.smittenkittenbowtique.com!

Also a plug to my two awesome photographers Mandie McMurdie and Jessica Shumway
mandiemcmurdiephotography.blogspot.com
http://jshumwayphotos.com/








6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my - how beautifully stunning! It's a good thing my trio are 11, or I would be poorer than I am now - lol - at least with my dd.

jo

www.teensandtriplets.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Wow..those are adorable! I sure wish I had a little girl! ;)
I will have to remember you if we have any girl birthdays coming up!
I'm so happy that your business is going so well!!!

Case Clan said...

Ha! I finally broke down and ordered one. Can't wait to see it in person!

Cindy and Ben said...

So cute! You are so creative and talented Jenna!

chelon:) said...

love love love them all! can't wait to do some shopping :)

Karryn and Roger said...

so so so cute. i am glad you posted a link. I was trying to find our site the other day and could not find the address. thanks you are awesome.