Sneak Peek: Our first Christmas Outfit (www.smittenkittendesigns.com)
And Boy am I glad! This Texas heat is no joke! It has been raining like crazy here which I am hoping will make for a cold winter.
We have been doing really good! I have been busy with my boutique, I am getting ready to open up a custom clothing line. Trev has been busy building his network for Real Estate and all of the kiddos have been busy getting big!
Eva loves this house! She has so many friends on this street and we have made it pretty much a daily tradition to get her a Dora Popsicle from the Ice Cream Truck. All of the babes are doing good. The quads just went in for their RSV shots which they HATED!! They all got weighed. Dahlia is still our teeny one weighing in at only 13 pounds. Madelyn and Parker were both 15 pounds and Tank, oops I mean Preston weighs a whopping 18 pounds!!! 5 whole pounds more than Dahlia! Crazy huh? Still a momma's boy though so ladies stay away :) Parker just had his circ. done so that was not fun.... He has been getting up on all fours so I think crawling is in our near future!
We sure are getting settled into our new home and love it here. Our street is filled with young kids and we have already become good friends with all of our neighbors. We have hung out with alot of new friends at church which helps to make us feel at home!
A couple of weeks ago Trev's Dad came to visit which was fun! Then last weekend some friends from Dallas came to visit! We love having company so it has been nice. Halloween is right around the corner! Eva is going to dress up as Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Preston will be Mickey Mouse, Dahlia will be Minney Mouse, Parker will be Tigger an Madelyn will be Piglet.
Thanks for checking in on us!
3 comments:
Great update!! The dresses look ADORABLE!! I am going to have to go check out the website again!!
Cant wait to see the Halloween pics...I bet they are going to be too cute!!
Thanks for the update! The babies are getting so big....glad you are settling in to your surroundings.
your kids are so cute! i love the halloween outfit eva is wearing. good luck on your new clothing line. i am sure it will be fabulous :)
Post a Comment