Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More Pics... and we are hitting the road!

I had to steal this Mandie---> I love it!


Over a year ago Jenna and Trever decided to try for another baby. So along came Parker...







......................................................................................................................................................................




...and Preston and Madelyn and Dahlia.


Baby Preston (dont you love how she captured the spit up on my shoulder--- I really like that she captured the not so pretty moments that I will always remember)








MANDIE YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! MORE PICS COMING SOON!


So we are moving this week to Austin! We are very excited but we will miss all of our friends so much! They have all been so amazing and we want them all to know that we love you! We are looking forward to living by family and giving our kids the daily blessing of grandparents in their life! Our house is now on the market so if you are looking (wink, wink). We have a house down there that is perfect for our growing family! We will be moving this Friday....

16 comments:

Robin said...

These photos are beautiful. Love the black and white. Good luck with your move.

Kirsten: said...

Gorgeous pics!!!

Connie York said...

Moving!!! OH my Gosh that is going to be such a transition and keeping you just oh so busy. God Blesses you daily. I love the blog and will forever be a reader, just know my FF expired but I hope to continue to watch your journey! Do you belong to Facebook by chance? I know right busy enough! Hugs to all, love, love the pictures!
Connie, WhitsMomma (FF)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! But, Holy Moly, you guys are moving? I guess this means the blessing will be in Austin? We haven't even got to come meet the beautiful babies...Please email me so Nolan and I can come see you guys if that's okay!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

too stunning!!!!!!! have a good move...

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pictures! Good luck in Austin!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Austin??? Can't wait to see you and those cute babies. In BC ward?

A n T said...

BE-AU-TI-FUL! Love them. Good luck with your move.

Karryn and Roger said...

so totally precious..... Wish you totally the best of luck....

Karryn and Roger said...

totally cute, precious, and all those words. wish you the best of luck.Was hoping we could see you while we were there in July. but At least you have your blog. you are awesome, and will be missed. thanks for the LDS Planet idea...

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!! Love you guys! -Britt

Adrienne, Hanna, Hayden & Garrett said...

You're going to be in our ward! We can't wait to meet you! I wish that I could help out with one of the feedings, but I have my little 1 too.

Miki n Ed said...

hey Jenna, I have some pictures ready on facebook, tried to come over but no one answered, will ahve more later. <3 Miki

Hilary said...

Such sweet pictures! Hope the move went smoothly too :)

Unknown said...

Good luck with your move to Austin! I hope your house sells quickly. You definately are smart to move where grandparents can be around to help you out!

Alisha said...

I haven't been around blog land much, and last time I checked in, you only had 2 babies home! CONGRATS! The pics look amazing! Are they still sleeping through the night?